News New Park Entrance coming to Epcot

The Aracuan Bird

It was good.... but not that good.

Anyway, the new new music was meant to debut when certain attractions opened. But they didn’t. So in the interim it was decided to still move away from the old loop to suggest the park - more so the entrance area - has been updated.
Ah, so Le Festin and Hooked on a Feeling I presume?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Listening to the 2001 entrance loop at the moment. It's my second favorite Epcot entrance loop. :) Something similar to that would work well, I'd say, instead of the bland "new" loop they are apparently temporarily using.

brb1006

While the latest entry loop was generic, I was relieved that they didn't cram in any slightly-Epcoty-versions of Disney Princesses Greatest Hits. Now, my fear and dread is returning for this new "unique" loop.
Oh yeah, I forgot about the new entrance loop might insert some music from Moana since Journey Of Water is coming.

TikibirdLand

Oh yeah, I forgot about the new entrance loop might insert some music from Moana since Journey Of Water is coming.
Aulani has background music of several Disney movies but in Hawaiian. Loved hearing that. Wouldn't it be cool for EPCoT to have sci-fi sounding themes like that? Maybe played by a Moog synthesizer. Or, just bring back the 80's version. I'd be good with any of that.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Ok, back on topic. When did they update the entrance loop to include MS music? Just curious as the loop I’m listening to is labeled as “2016”.

Goofyernmost

I'm not saying this as any form of insult, but to me background music is, well, background music. It's just meant to be there as a filler and mood enhancer, but honest to god, I have never ever even thought about knowing what every song on it was or any significance to each one. If I was familiar I might hum along with it, but as soon as it was done I easily forget it and just moved onto the next one. The idea that people actually, not only hear everything thing, but can identify it and can distinguish it from a different loop. It's just mind boggling to me. I guess I can just never get all that into a background list. Now if it was replaced with heavy metal or bag pipe music I might notice and be upset to the point of talking to someone about it, but if it is Disney music it is just another Disney music loop and enjoyable but not memorable. By just saying that I guess I just relinquished my WDW Fan badge.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom