News New Park Entrance coming to Epcot

Rob562

Thank you! Now I remember this, it's the loop that plays under Spaceship Earth near the switchbacks.

Sorry for the delayed addition to this, but now that I have some free time on my hands I'm getting caught up....

Here's a video I took showing the volume level way back when the current SSE was just opening for guest previews in 2007... (Back when LED color-changing flood lights were relatively brand-new) I was near a speaker to get the music so it's a little louder than elsewhere, but at the time it was definitely meant to be the area music for the space under/around SSE.

-Rob

kevlightyear

The updated tram turnaround has made it to the map along with updated security and some sidewalk changes.

epcot-new-tramway.jpg

Here's the old version for posterity:

epcot-old-tramway.jpg

kurtk

Anyone think they may restart construction before the parks reopen? I would guess that the reason for shutting down was for safety but it may also have been a cost cutting. If they are not completing any of the project, they don't need to pay the contractors.

Once they get a date for opening the parks, I am hoping they restart the construction work as well.

raymusiccity

Anyone think they may restart construction before the parks reopen? I would guess that the reason for shutting down was for safety but it may also have been a cost cutting. If they are not completing any of the project, they don't need to pay the contractors.

Once they get a date for opening the parks, I am hoping they restart the construction work as well.
All construction workers will be allowed on site as soon as they each buy a Season Pass!

disney4life2008

I would imagine that construction would be allowed to resume well before parks are allowed to start opening up to guests. Seems pretty possible the next time people walk into Epcot, they could be doing so with the new entrance area complete.

Are you serious? Lol it room them what almost 10 years to build pandora? Disney takes it time, this won't be done anytime before the 50th

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom