News New Park Entrance coming to Epcot

tonymu

I thought I saw, in the background of a photo showing the new signage posted somewhere, crews leveling the grassy area in the trees between the bag check/monorail walkway and the Journey lot. Seeing as they often park cars in the grass there I guess maybe they are making it permanent with pavement.

pdude81

Texas84

All the time............. by cast

Really the only time they are regularly used is during the holidays. That said In all the years i've been going to epcot, 11 now, I have never once seen a tram operating with guests on the eastern tram loop.
I've been on it once. Just once.

johnnydangerously.jpg

Josh Hendy

Lol ...

There must be a warehouse somewhere in Orlando where old carpets are tossed from hotel reno projects and concrete companies can pick them up. Or else the companies send a truck around to hotels whenever they find out about a renovation.

EDIT: I believe carpets are used to keep fresh concrete moist so it cures evenly in the hot sun.

/pedantic

trainplane3

Lol ...

There must be a warehouse somewhere in Orlando where old carpets are tossed from hotel reno projects and concrete companies can pick them up. Or else the companies send a truck around to hotels whenever they find out about a renovation.

EDIT: I believe carpets are used to keep fresh concrete moist so it cures evenly in the hot sun.

/pedantic
They could've taken them directly from WL because it's undergoing room refurbs right this moment. I mean if it works, it works.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom