News New Park Entrance coming to Epcot

JohnD

...so they aren't offering my much requested "Smash a Legacy: The sledgehammer experience"? I really thought it would've sold well.

This is great news. I'm glad to see them starting on it so soon.

I can see it now. A special dining package at 9:30 (after Illuminations) in a signature restaurant. You’re brought to the entrance approx 10:30 after most visitors have left and given a special hardhat with front light to keep. Disney provides you with a sledgehammer (not a keepsake) to smash away at the monuments.

Marc Davis Fan

Does anyone know if they will wait until the new entrance is complete before beginning work on the Future World Central area (demo of fountain and tarps, updates to outsides of Electric Umbrella and Mouse Gear, demo of FW West buildings...)?

Hopefully the FW Central work begins sooner rather than later...

HauntedMansionFLA

Does anyone know if they will wait until the new entrance is complete before beginning work on the Future World Central area (demo of fountain and tarps, updates to outsides of Electric Umbrella and Mouse Gear, demo of FW West buildings...)?

Hopefully the FW Central work begins sooner rather than later...
The tarps and fountain demo hasn’t been announced.

MickeyMouse10

It would be cool if the front topiaries were just Futureworld related with Guardians, an Astronaut, Figment and Nemo. The World Showcase ones resemble characters from their regions for the most part. So there is no need to have characters like Pooh on the front lawn.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom