News New Park Entrance coming to Epcot

gus ghost

Does this mean the decorations at Future World could also be going away soon?
Innovations.jpg

past_futureworld2004.jpg
I certainly hope that all of that clutter goes away! LOL

Kman101

Watch them demolish Innoventions West but leave up all of the tents and whirlygigs and clutter crap.

I feel like the tarps are supposed to go away but I really can't remember. I feel like our insiders hinted at that. I hope so. So much clutter and the "kaleidoscope" of colors doesn't work. It just looks messy and honestly unappealing. Not to mention all the overgrown planters. It's so past time for an overhaul. Though I do wish they weren't demoing buildings. But honestly, with some of them smelling so bad, you'd probably have to gut the insides ... wish they'd reuse them but I almost kind of get why they'd basically 'start over'.

matt9112

site that shall not be named has some layout they claim is the new idea? beer garden permanently? death of fountain etc?
@marni1971 this the truth? at face value it sounds like reimagining inovations= more festival synergy and flow.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
site that shall not be named has some layout they claim is the new idea? beer garden permanently? death of fountain etc?
@marni1971 this the truth? at face value it sounds like reimagining inovations= more festival synergy and flow.

Being discussed here:

Epcot_Imagineer

Wow, Epcot really is getting right to it with gutting WoL and the entrance construction. With the way things at the entrance are moving, I assume this means they're trying to fix some things up before SSE construction in December/January.

Anyone have any idea of how the construction will be done? By this I mean are they planning phased closure construction for the entrance/hub/SSE so that only chunks are closed off at once, or is there just going to be one giant sea of walls for a year or two?

DisneyWorld30th

This may have been mentioned before but why do the folks arriving by monorail need to be screened again? All Monorail Resorts have a security checkpoint. And all folks who got on the Epcot monorail from the Transportation and Ticket Center have also been screened.

Seems a little much and the lines could be shorter since the screening has already been accomplished.

rudyjr13

This may have been mentioned before but why do the folks arriving by monorail need to be screened again? All Monorail Resorts have a security checkpoint. And all folks who got on the Epcot monorail from the Transportation and Ticket Center have also been screened.

Seems a little much and the lines could be shorter since the screening has already been accomplished.

Because right now the monorail exit mixes with bus and parking lot arrivals. There's been talk on this forum about a bridge being built to alleviate this issue (monorail exit changed so it drops people off past the bag check so they don't need to be checked again).

DisneyWorld30th

Because right now the monorail exit mixes with bus and parking lot arrivals. There's been talk on this forum about a bridge being built to alleviate this issue (monorail exit changed so it drops people off past the bag check so they don't need to be checked again).

If they just switch the entrance/exit wouldn't that solve the problem. The new monorail exit (old entrance) is on the other side of the security checkpoint. And the new monorail entrance (old exit) would be outside of the security perimeter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom