new parade pics at magic kingdom

sillyspook13

WOW! Those are great pictures! I saw one of the floats a couple of weeks ago. It was the one shown with Mickey Mouse inside. I must say, this is the first time I've ever actually been excited about an afternoon parade at Magic Kingdom.:D

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by Disney Maniac
Jeez! Awesome pictures! I can't believe you got that lucky! I'm curious, were they taping or just doing a photo shoot or both?

well I wish I was the one who took the pic. A person on this websites emailing list took them and posted them on the list and I know alot of people on here are not on the list. So I thought I would pass them along to you. :) andto answer ur ? they were doing both.

M

Mr Lightbeer

They are great photo's You certainly where in the right place at the right time:)

Dizknee_Phreek

Jay-Rod, do you know when these pics were taken?! On June 12th, my family and I went to MGM first, then went to MK and by that time, it was really close to parade time. we saw a guy standing on a podium right behind the flagpole, with a video camera standing on a tri-pod facing the castle. I never even thought about them having a preview to this parade!! Do you think this could have all happened on the same day I was there??? Dang! I wish I had've stuck around to find out exactly what that guy was taping!!! I feel so stupid for not doing that now!! oh well...things like this happen, i guess.
Thanks for showing us this link!! It's great!! :D
~*Amy*~

Tapestry2000

Oooh! pretty!

i showed the pictures to my mom and she was impressed. on a humorous note, she thought the Fantasia brooms looked like carrots in one picture...i'm still laughing about it now, lol!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom