News New Parade: Magic Happens

TP2000

My initial reaction is tempered by the fact that I couldn’t really hear the music over the enthusiastic screaming of my fellow CMs.

There's few things quite as annoying as when parades debut or go away at Disneyland, and the sidewalks are crammed full of CM's from the entertainment department who do nothing but scream WHOOOOOO! WHOOHOOOO! loudly at the top of their lungs as their friends prance by. I'm glad they got that out of their system with a CM preview.

I'm watching the live stream right now as the first float goes past Small World, and the sidewalks seem to be full of average tourists and there is no WOOOHOOOing. That's a good thing.

TP2000

Well, that was.... a parade at Disneyland.

For all the hype that this was going to be some sort of mind blowing new experience, it didn't really deliver.

But it is a new parade. At Disneyland. With floats and beloved characters. And some street dancers in wacky outfits waving flags and doing low impact choreography. But nothing radically new or unique. No stunts. No special effects. The same music over and over, and the music isn't very catchy. Maybe it would look better at night?

It's a new parade at Disneyland. Basic, nice, but nothing earth shattering or WOOHOOO! worthy.

Sha Blap.

maxresdefault.jpg

Phroobar

For all the hype that this was going to be some sort of mind blowing new experience, it didn't really deliver.

But it is a new parade. At Disneyland. With floats and beloved characters. And some street dancers in wacky outfits waving flags and doing low impact choreography. But nothing radically new or unique. No stunts. No special effects. The same music over and over, and the music isn't very catchy. Maybe it would look better at night?

It's a new parade at Disneyland. Basic, nice, but nothing earth shattering or WOOHOOO! worthy.

Sha Blap.

maxresdefault.jpg
Bring back the Pooh for President parade!!!
pooh4.jpg

Phroobar

RescueTheDay

Sha Blap.

maxresdefault.jpg

Love when you can tell someone was never a dancer and tries calling something "low impact"

disneylandcm

There's few things quite as annoying as when parades debut or go away at Disneyland, and the sidewalks are crammed full of CM's from the entertainment department who do nothing but scream WHOOOOOO! WHOOHOOOO! loudly at the top of their lungs as their friends prance by. I'm glad they got that out of their system with a CM preview.

I'm watching the live stream right now as the first float goes past Small World, and the sidewalks seem to be full of average tourists and there is no WOOOHOOOing. That's a good thing.
Yes, the enthusiasm was fun as a private CM event. I enjoyed the parade for itself much more just now with average guests. The music is fine. But it’s a beautiful parade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom