News New Parade: Magic Happens

8DCDF1F0-0128-4248-8690-54FE78462B5D.png

TTA94

I doubt Magic Happens will beat Dreaming Up... but we will see. To be fair though Dreaming Up isn’t a US parade, unfortunately, and was created with a very different budget, etc.
When I saw Dreaming Up for the first time, my mouth dropped! Everything I hope for a WDW parade one day, hopefully soon.

Jedi14

I doubt Magic Happens will beat Dreaming Up... but we will see. To be fair though Dreaming Up isn’t a US parade, unfortunately, and was created with a very different budget, etc.
When I saw Dreaming Up for the first time, my mouth dropped! Everything I hope for a WDW parade one day, hopefully soon.
I want it to be basically the US parks version of Dreaming Up

disneylandcm

My initial reaction is tempered by the fact that I couldn’t really hear the music over the enthusiastic screaming of my fellow CMs. It’s a very modern parade in terms of costumes and choreography. I loved seeing Merlin and young Arthur. Maui has the most awkward costume for a performer to attempt to move in. The floats are beautiful, highly detailed, and feature lots of animation. I thought I read that many elements magically transformed before our eyes. I must be wrong because, if so, that was over sold. I’m going to attempt the 5pm show so I can get a better chance to hear the music. I like it a lot, and probably will even more so today, but don’t think it’s better than PTN.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom