News New Parade: Magic Happens

jrhwdw

Just like everyone on here said Frozen 2 is bad! Watched it again today (not the original plan but it happened) and still love it!!!!

I do hope the music is good through. I wasn't turned on after the DPB music update but Wishes and Remember The Magic in the finale sounds promising!

Disneylover152

WHO KNOWS?!?! Youu would think DL would have this ready ASAP after New Years!! Esp since Soundsational HAD TO END on 7-1719! Yes we got MSEP for two months but still! Correct me if I'm wrong but DL waited on Pixar Fest till after Easter 2018. Why, IDK.

Pixar Play Parade had to wait because Main Street was kinda busy at the time.

1582118725520.png

Still no excuse they went almost 4 months without a parade (2 of MSEP and 2 of Christmas)

TsWade2

Call me an apologist and this is just me, but I don't care what Disneyland do for their parades, I enjoyed Disney parades. As long as they do good, that's what matters. Yes, it's sad that we don't see those type of parades like Totally Minnie and The World According To Goofy Parade anymore, but I don't see the problem what they're doing recently. I enjoyed Parade of the Stars, Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams, and Mickey's Soundsational Parade. And I can't wait for Magic Happens Parade to come next week. Also, even though I know you guys have a matter of opinions, but I think it's completely unfair to hate it so quickly before it premieres. I would suggest give it a look first, then you guys will judge whether you guys like the parade or not.

Last edited:

TTA94

I do hope the music is good through. I wasn't turned on after the DPB music update but Wishes and Remember The Magic in the finale sounds promising!

Agreed. I hope the Wishes and Remember The Magic part isn’t just a quick unnoticeable part.

TsWade2

There's a podcast called D23 Inside Disney when they have a special guest the Disney Live Entertainment Show Director Jordan Peterson to talk about Magic Happens Parade. And I just tweet a question for that. My question is what makes you decide to include Sword In the Stone in the parade? I'm surprised they picked my question and hears his answer. I hope I got it right.

Jordan Peterson: So, including The Sword In The Stone was actually one of the first stories that we agreed upon. When we sat down and we talk about one of those moments that makes us designers love Disney and wanted to be part of the magic. That was pretty much unanimous across the board. Not only was it one of our favorites, it’s also important to the park. The Sword In The Stone is been such a cool aspect of Disney’s story, Disneyland and Disney World. So, it felt like it belong. It will be right at home. We describe it as a love letter to Disneyland and specifically to these fans. It felt like a float that deserve to be seen by the people who come to Disneyland and it felt like it will be appreciated. And I’ll say we do, you know, pay attention online we do watch, you know, as we see people’s feedback come back, and the joy that I think the inclusion of The Sword In The Stone has brought has validated us and made us feel really great, because truly everyone is really excited about that aspect as our way.

Amazing! Bravo to him and the creative team. 😍

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom