News New Parade: Magic Happens

Phroobar

You joke but that would be really interesting to see done.
I think it would be amazing. What if Disney did a Rated PG13 or R animated version of Lovecraft's At the Mountains of Madness? They couldn't release it under Disney but under a different banner.

14957532._SX540_.jpg

TsWade2

Sorry to bump this again, but I kind of wonder what's Mickey's Sorcerer Hat Opening Float looks like. I guess I have to wait until it premieres.

Nland316

Sorry to bump this again, but I kind of wonder what's Mickey's Sorcerer Hat Opening Float looks like. I guess I have to wait until it premieres.
I recently saw an image of a few pins they’re releasing for the parade, seem to be inspired by some of the floats. Mickey was one of those pins.. I wish I had saved that image, but it has to be out there somewhere.

EDIT: Found the image.

Attachments

• 8EE19AAA-FAAF-435C-A27B-210FB4E4FCA6.png
    8EE19AAA-FAAF-435C-A27B-210FB4E4FCA6.png
    375.6 KB · Views: 134

NateD1226

Original Poster
February 28th is gonna be a great day for both parks as Soarin over California is rumored to come back that day and Disneyland is getting an awesome new parade! Very exciting!

TTA94

Most likely, unsure if it'll be back in DL or DCA.

Do you know if WoC or F! is scheduled to go down this summer? Would be sweet to be able to see everything, but sometimes when one thing opens the other goes down for refurb.

Also do you know if MSEP has the potential to return?

iMax

Do you know if WoC or F! is scheduled to go down this summer? Would be sweet to be able to see everything, but sometimes when one thing opens the other goes down for refurb.

Also do you know if MSEP has the potential to return?

Normally if those shows go down they tend to go down during the slow seasons and not during any peak time. If you recall, WoC just had a mighty long refurb and just returned a year ago this month so that shouldn't be down anytime soon, Fantasmic probably won't have a refurb till next year.

Last I heard about MSEP was the rumor that it was coming back to Florida for the 50th so if that's true my guess would be no.

jrhwdw

Normally if those shows go down they tend to go down during the slow seasons and not during any peak time. If you recall, WoC just had a mighty long refurb and just returned a year ago this month so that shouldn't be down anytime soon, Fantasmic probably won't have a refurb till next year.

Last I heard about MSEP was the rumor that it was coming back to Florida for the 50th so if that's true my guess would be no.
That would be a wonderful rumor!! I'll take anything at this point and if DLR won't use it, another resort should be able too!! Same with PTN!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom