News New Parade: Magic Happens

brb1006

That scene is the whole reason anyone watched that movie! :D
And the entire squirrel sequence.

Also is it just me or am I seeing the female squirrel hidden somewhere on the Sword In The Stone float.
hoYhzA3.jpg

TsWade2

Wasn't there a walk around version of Madam Mim once?
Anyway, i wonder how many performers are going to be in it? Possibly less than 100, maybe?

Disneylover152

I hope there are more floats.

The issue isn't the amount of floats for me it's the quality of floats. A 7-float parade could be fine (MK in WDW had a 6-float parade for 5 years and it worked fine). The issue is quality. These floats all look small and not a lot going on (besides Frozen, Moana & Coco).

Jedi14

I hope there are more floats.

The issue isn't the amount of floats for me it's the quality of floats. A 7-float parade could be fine (MK in WDW had a 6-float parade for 5 years and it worked fine). The issue is quality. These floats all look small and not a lot going on (besides Frozen, Moana & Coco).
I think it’s 9 floats but 5 sections.
The Mickey float, moana section, Coco, Frozen, and the finale section.

TsWade2

I think it’s 9 floats but 5 sections.
The Mickey float, moana section, Coco, Frozen, and the finale section.
Exactly! The World According To Goofy Parade has five sections and Tokyo Disneyland's Dreaming Up parade has five sections as well. Disneyland does five sections on parades before back in the 80s and 90s.

Last edited:

VJ

Bob Chapek: What's The Sword in the Stone?

Steve Davison: It's one of the animated movie's Walt made.

Bob Chapek: Walt who?

Steve: Walt Disney. The man the place is named after.

Bob: His name is WALT? I thought the guy's name was "Disney Parks". Wasn't he also married to Aunt Jemima?

Steve:.................
Steve Davison is too busy with Epcot's Harmonious to be working on this parade, but otherwise!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom