News New Parade: Magic Happens

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Sounds to me like a CM was putting out rumors without knowing all the information or even history of parades at DL. And because of this another CM got upset about it so decided to call out the first CM.

As always, drama over at MC.

jrhwdw

I didn't look into Little Monster. All I know is if nothing is announced by the end of D23, DL had NO GOOD REASON to close Soundsationa!!!!!! I can't believe DL will have 2 weeks, right after it's Birthday mind you, with no parade!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, DL should have just announced MSEP and stopped there for now.

TP2000

Well, it looks like someone at that fake news Micechat finally told LittleMonsterPageantHelper who's boss:https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/...ational-floats-to-become-magic-happens-floats or just in case: So it seems like LittleMonster who announces the rumor new parade is a cast member and talking bad about Bob Chapek is in deep trouble and KeepTheMagicAlive is also a cast member has a good point. That user shouldn't do that and it's not the user's job to that. I won't be surprise if that user gets fired if Disneyland saw this. I say bravo for KeepTheMagicAlive for teaching LittleMonster some manners, unfortunately the rumor is already spreading on the internet. And also, shame on LittleMonsterPageantHelper for being blabber mouth buttmunch for blabbing the rumor of a new parade and being a total jerk on Bob Chapek even though I have mixed reactions of him.

I just lost 20 minutes of my life as I went and read all of this stuff, going back to April. I'd read/skimmed some of it back then I think, when it first got out, but just re-read it and got caught up over there.

The CM drama is hysterical, and I already have in my mind a very funny image of what these two young ladies look like and act like. The Monster as the hot Mean Girl, and Alive as the nerdy but secretly pretty type who judges the popular girls who gossip. And Alive does her judging on an Internet fan site, where the entire business model is built around spreading juicy rumors and the irony escapes her.

What's really funny to rewind is the original posts from April, where Monster was at a West Hollywood gay bar and ran into her drunk Disneyland managers who were hitting on her hot guy friends (whom they directly supervise!) and plying them with shots and parade rumors.

Stay classy Disneyland Entertainment Management! :rolleyes:

But overall, the recent parade announcements seem to back up Monster's original thesis from three months ago that a new Magic Happens parade is coming to Disneyland next year.

Last edited:

TsWade2

I just lost 20 minutes of my life as I went and read all of this stuff, going back to April. I'd read/skimmed some of it back then I think, when it first got out, but just re-read it and got caught up over there.

The CM drama is hysterical, and I already have in my mind a very funny image of what these two young ladies look like and act like. The Monster as the hot Mean Girl, and Alive as the nerdy but secretly pretty bookish type who judges the popular girls who gossip. And Alive does her judging on an Internet fan site, where the entire business model is built around spreading juicy rumors and the irony escapes her.

What's really funny to rewind is the original posts from April, where Monster was at a West Hollywood gay bar and ran into her drunk Disneyland managers who were hitting on her hot guy friends (whom they directly supervise!) and plying them with shots and parade rumors.

Stay classy Disneyland Entertainment Management! :rolleyes:

But overall, the recent parade announcements seem to back up Monster's original thesis from three months ago that a new Magic Happens parade is coming to Disneyland next year.
I know. right? Not only I hate that website because they're liars and hypocrites, but also overdramatic drama kings and queens. Anyway, I hope they announce it on D23 Expo, I can barely wait.

HoldenC

Well, it looks like someone at that fake news Micechat finally told LittleMonsterPageantHelper who's boss:https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/...ational-floats-to-become-magic-happens-floats or just in case: So it seems like LittleMonster who announces the rumor new parade is a cast member and talking bad about Bob Chapek is in deep trouble and KeepTheMagicAlive is also a cast member has a good point. That user shouldn't do that and it's not the user's job to that. I won't be surprise if that user gets fired if Disneyland saw this. I say bravo for KeepTheMagicAlive for teaching LittleMonster some manners, unfortunately the rumor is already spreading on the internet. And also, shame on LittleMonsterPageantHelper for being blabber mouth buttmunch for blabbing the rumor of a new parade and being a total jerk on Bob Chapek even though I have mixed reactions of him.
If it wasnt for people spilling the beans, forums like this wouldnt exist. So I say, bravo Little Monster. If you dont like it, simply do not read the posts.

TsWade2

Okay, back to the parade. I know you guys don't like Bob Chapek, but if you guys think I like him, well, right now, I'm a have a little bit mixed with Bob Chapek right now. Some say he's good and some say he's bad depending on people who said. So, I can't decide whether I like him or hate him. Because I don't want to act like one of those ranters I see on the internet like I used to. No offense.

jrhwdw

It would be nice if DL surprised us with an announcement today!!! Still can't believe that Soundsational ENDS today!!!!

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Well being a WDW vet I never have seen PTN or Soundsational! But seriously am geeked over the fact MSEP is still in existence, Spectromagic is my favorite and its been dismantled for certain, but I thought MSEP suffered same fate. I would be very happy to see it once again. Hope DLR does get a nice night parade, it is a shouting absence from WDW....:angelic:

Figments Friend

Kevin & Jody, the artists who designed the 'Soundsational' floats are at Disneyland today to see the final performance.
:)

This was a great parade...i would always stop and catch a showing when I was in the Park.
Always liked the music, too.
Best units by far were Tiana's showboat / Princess & the Frog float ( best music, too! ) and the London rooftops / Mary Poppins float.

Sorry to see this go, but it has had a long run ( in DLR terms ) and I am interested to see what is next.
Hoping for something just as entertaining.

-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom