Pre-Trip New non- political title to come.

You will have to read this PTR to see if the words "Hey, 9000!" actually do appear within it.

You may be asking, "But, 9000... why use that title??" Well, simmer down young buckaroo, there's a reason and you'll know soon enough. But lets dispense with the pleasantries and get to the, well...other pleasantries.

I'll be heading to Genie+ World for Spring Break!!

I'll be joined by, the one, ..the only,... the infamous ...C Minor!!!

IMG_20180710_095933.jpg

My last trip with her was back in 2019. We had a blast and im very excited to be travelling with her again.

IMG_20190528_093332.jpg

IMG_20190526_091321.jpg

Shes MUCH taller now and is 15 years old.

Fun Fact: I puke in my mouth when people refer to their kids by their age. "3 just asked me to.." Or are they referring to the order in which their kids were born? Either way, gag me with a spoon.

Anyway, we have a triple split stay for our resorts. As usual, I added an extra day last minute. I was able to get a studio room at Destino Tower for our day of arrival. Then we head to Copper Creek for 2 days, then over to BWV for 3 days!

My sister is also going with her 2 boys and they're bringing several of their friends. They're over at Beach Club.

Perhaps we shall bump into..

IMG_20190527_184154.jpg

Updates to come...

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Looks like you're having a great time, i loved the inappropriate photo outside AK. You seem like you'd be a really cool guy to hang with at WDW and I like the balance of photos in your report. Enjoy the time with your minor, she will be a major in no time and you only get this time with her once...it goes by too fast.
1. You have a cat in your avatar and user name, and that automatically qualifies you as a friend to me!!

2. Kudos for respecting the inappropriateness/hilarity of the AK photo.

D. You are absolutely correct and time passes by so quickly, which is why im.trying to maximize time with the younglings now!

amjt660

Premium Member
1. You have a cat in your avatar and user name, and that automatically qualifies you as a friend to me!!

2. Kudos for respecting the inappropriateness/hilarity of the AK photo.

D. You are absolutely correct and time passes by so quickly, which is why im.trying to maximize time with the younglings now!

so , what happened to 3 and 4 Or what happened to A, B, C?

Max

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Day 3 ctd...

The boys went to go chase some girls they had met while my sister and her husband joined C and I for Muppet Vision. The CM pointed and interesting hidden mickey

20220404_192014.jpg

After Muppets we met back with the Lax boys and were captured by the First Order.

20220404_202458.jpg

20220404_202422.jpg

R-4 guided us out and back to safety

20220404_204002.jpg

My sister and her crew stayed in the park but C and I left early to ensure (or is it insure @Tuvalu ) that we made back to Geyser Point before they stopped serving the main menu.

You would think that a 15 year old at Disney would prefer staying in the parks for a few more rides, but C was determined in her endeavor to try new cheeseburgers, well, in this case, the Bison burger!

We made it back with plenty of time to spare and started with the brisket cheese dip.

20220404_215029.jpg

I was clearly #1 for making sure we returned in time!

Minor insisted we order our burgers right away to make sure we didn't last minute food while the kitchen was shutting down

20220404_220149.jpg

20220404_220156.jpg

I order my burgers medium rare. Minor wanted hers the same.

She gave the burger an overall score of 9! Same for the fries.

Monster was satisfied with finally having the burger and we were both plum tuckered so we headed back to the room and called it a night.

Last edited:

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Day 4

I've already posted a bit of day 4 butnill.do a quick recap.

We checked out of Copper Creek and headed over to our official home, Bowrdwalk Villas!! My sister and crew were staying at Beach Club so it was nice to be over to the them.

This would be our 4th different room in 4 days!!

We had skipped brekkie (🤮🤮🤮) at Roaring Fork and waited until we got to the Boardwalk so we could go to Cape May Cafe!

20220405_111919.jpg

Little to our knowledge, our waiter, Larry is a Cape May celebrity! From the moment he came over he was putting on quite the show. He was extremely friendly and brought out some of the Jamba Juice for minor to try

20220405_112737.jpg

She was hooked from the 1st sip! He also brought out some of their delicious crumcake bread or whatever it is with the syrup and vanilla cream

20220405_112849.jpg

I went for the omelet station and had the Southwestern prepared. Can't recommend that omelet station enough. It was amazing

20220405_112742.jpg

Minor went with the traditional breakfast and fruit.

20220405_112738.jpg

After finishing my omelet I went back for a second plate of the traditional stuff as well.

20220405_114550.jpg

Throughout the entire meal Larry would occasionally check in on us can on us and always had something clever to say and had C and i cracking up!!

It had been several years since we've eaten there but this was definitely the best experience yet. All the food was delicious and the service was outstanding. A waitress stopped by and saw Minors juice was low and asked if she wanted more which is when we Commented on how fun Larry was. She proceeded to tell us about him being somewhat of a Cape May legend lol. She told us how Daisy duck was his favorite during the character breakfast and they had an entire routine they would do. Hopefully we'll be back when the characters return and catch the full show.

We got a picture with Larry before heading out and chatted with him for a few minutes. If you visit Cape May and are lucky enough to get him as a server you will definitely have a good time.

20220405_120957.jpg

Last edited:

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
We headed over to Epcot while we waited for the room to be ready.

We learned about Canada and how it's a lifetime of wonder on this planet Earth!!!

J’ai suivi la trace de tes oiseaux de neiges dans les forêts

20220405_134047.jpg

I think we rode Imaganation or something else then we got the room text.

We got a handicap accessible room which had a much larger foyer and a walk in shower. We liked it!

20220405_151136.jpg

20220405_151143.jpg

20220405_151313.jpg

20220405_151151.jpg

The view was magnifique!! (Still on my Canada vibes) where you at @amjt660 ??

20220405_152814.jpg

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Day 4 ctd...

My sister and her DH hubby (🤮) came over to meet us at our room and we headed over to HS.

After we entered, I was admiring the views down Sunset Blvd and then out of nowhere, I felt a disturbance in the Force. It was as if the foundational pillars of magic and magicians began to quake and cried out to me with a warning! I felt a presence so powerful, so determined, so filled with the revenge of a thousand "Tamboooo" and other grammatical errors I've made that were ready to rain down upon me in retribution!

I was confused, I was scared, I was.....not aware of who was closing in on my position!

20220405_170908.jpg

It was the one, the only, the infamous.....
@Tuvalu !!!

20220405_170918.jpg

She had longed for the day to exact her revenge and that day was upon me!!!

Will this heroes journey come to an end at the hands of such a powerful magician? Is this the final curtain call for the Peoples Champ, AKA 9000.... will @Darstarr ever catch a flight sans major complications???....tune in to the next post to find out!!!

fractal

Day 4 ctd...

My sister and her DH hubby (🤮) came over to meet us at our room and we headed over to HS.

After we entered, I was admiring the views down Sunset Blvd and then out of nowhere, I felt a disturbance in the Force. It was as if the foundational pillars of magic and magicians began to quake and cried out to me with a warning! I felt a presence so powerful, so determined, so filled with the revenge of a thousand "Tamboooo" and other grammatical errors I've made that were ready to rain down upon me in retribution!

I was confused, I was scared, I was.....not aware of who was closing in on my position!

View attachment 633657

It was the one, the only, the infamous.....
@Tuvalu !!!

View attachment 633658

She had longed for the day to exact her revenge and that day was upon me!!!

Will this heroes journey come to an end at the hands of such a powerful magician? Is this the final curtain call for the Peoples Champ, AKA 9000.... will @Darstarr ever catch a flight sans major complications???....tune in to the next post to find out!!!
Love it! Maybe your best post ever! Can't wait for the next one! 😂

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Time to update and finish this TR! I don't have children, or back to school, or much else to blame my delinquency on.

In fairness, I did switch to a new training facility almost immediately after returning from this trip and God Bless, business has been good.

But I figured 5 months of a cliffhanger is sufficient enough. It's like watching Game of Thrones.

lostpro9het

Time to update and finish this TR! I don't have children, or back to school, or much else to blame my delinquency on.

In fairness, I did switch to a new training facility almost immediately after returning from this trip and God Bless, business has been good.

But I figured 5 months of a cliffhanger is sufficient enough. It's like watching Game of Thrones.
3550D10D-99E6-457B-97D0-BD0BD6619D8D.jpeg

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Like Dr. Drake Ramoray...

Or if you're already celebrating spooky season...

And speaking of being terrified... when I last left off, I had just been hunted down and was about to meet my maker by the hands of the powerful and ruthless @Tuvalu . And quite frankly, I probly deserved it.

Ok, I'm joking obviously. Well, I definitely deserved a good smack from @Tuvalu for myriad gramtical errors over the years (most of them were intentional) 😬😁

But in reality, meeting her and @TrolleyFollower91 was an absolute delight! I was standing in line to enter HS and I heard my name get called. As I glanced around I laid eyes on Tuvula and Em! I was excited and nervous at the same time.

My first thought was, "HEY, it's Tuvalu and Em!!", and it was immediately followed by hearing my wife, C's voice in my head telling me to not act like an idiot and make stupid jokes. Ya, I tend to be on waaaay better/mature behavior when C is around, unless @Darstarr is present, if so, all bets are off 😁

I obeyed C's mental advice and greeted the two lovely ladies with the best manners i could muster, (and remember who youre dealing with..., me..., who had had a few drinky drinks prior to arrival). I had taken a shower before heading to HS and had used my new Guerlain cologne i had purchased in France Pavilion. I recall thinking, "hopefully I smell good" as we all hugged. Perhaps T or Em could chime in and let us know if my cologne made and impression (or not).

It was truly and honor to finally meet Tuvalu and Em. We actually got some fun pics once we bumped back into each other inside the park.

IMG_5613(1).jpg

IMG_5612(1).jpg

IMG_5611(1).jpg

It was my most memorable "meet and greet" for sure! They were so sweet and it was just awesome to finally meet in person. And it was even more special because it wasn't planned. We just happened to be in the same place at same time. Good ol fashion Disney magic!

@Tuvalu , did I smell good??? This was the reason I waited 5 months to continue this report!! I figured if it was memorable this far out, it was worth the purchase. I've been waiting 5 months to get an answer to that question!! 😁😂😂.

Im joking. I just needed an excuse for my lazy trip reporting efforts. Or am I??? But seriously, how did I smell?! And see, this is how i act when C is not around to chaperone me😁

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
After an amazing meet and greet with Tuv and Em, we parted ways. The kids hit some attractions while my sister, her husband, Minor and I hit up Sci Fi for some early dinner.

20220405_185644.jpg

20220405_185909.jpg

20220405_192024.jpg

I think we all ordered cheeseburgers. Food was good but out waitress was hilarious. She was one of those C.M's that you can tell is truly having fun. She definitely made the experience better.

After our meal we hit up this attraction. Can you guess where we are??

20220405_202228.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom