Pre-Trip New non- political title to come.

You will have to read this PTR to see if the words "Hey, 9000!" actually do appear within it.

You may be asking, "But, 9000... why use that title??" Well, simmer down young buckaroo, there's a reason and you'll know soon enough. But lets dispense with the pleasantries and get to the, well...other pleasantries.

I'll be heading to Genie+ World for Spring Break!!

I'll be joined by, the one, ..the only,... the infamous ...C Minor!!!

IMG_20180710_095933.jpg

My last trip with her was back in 2019. We had a blast and im very excited to be travelling with her again.

IMG_20190528_093332.jpg

IMG_20190526_091321.jpg

Shes MUCH taller now and is 15 years old.

Fun Fact: I puke in my mouth when people refer to their kids by their age. "3 just asked me to.." Or are they referring to the order in which their kids were born? Either way, gag me with a spoon.

Anyway, we have a triple split stay for our resorts. As usual, I added an extra day last minute. I was able to get a studio room at Destino Tower for our day of arrival. Then we head to Copper Creek for 2 days, then over to BWV for 3 days!

My sister is also going with her 2 boys and they're bringing several of their friends. They're over at Beach Club.

Perhaps we shall bump into..

IMG_20190527_184154.jpg

Updates to come...

You will have to read this PTR to see if the words "Hey, 9000!" actually do appear within it.

You may be asking, "But, 9000... why use that title??" Well, simmer down young buckaroo, there's a reason and you'll know soon enough. But lets dispense with the pleasantries and get to the, well...other pleasantries.

I'll be heading to Genie+ World for Spring Break!!

I'll be joined by, the one, ..the only,... the infamous ...C Minor!!!

View attachment 629237

My last trip with her was back in 2019. We had a blast and im very excited to be travelling with her again.

View attachment 629241

View attachment 629242

Shes MUCH taller now and is 15 years old.

Fun Fact: I puke in my mouth when people refer to their kids by their age. "3 just asked me to.." Or are they referring to the order in which their kids were born? Either way, gag me with a spoon.

Anyway, we have a triple split stay for our resorts. As usual, I added an extra day last minute. I was able to get a studio room at Destino Tower for our day of arrival. Then we head to Copper Creek for 2 days, then over to BWV for 3 days!

My sister is also going with her 2 boys and they're bringing several of their friends. They're over at Beach Club.

Perhaps we shall bump into..

View attachment 629243

Updates to come...

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
My sister is also heading down and we actually passed her on the highway.

20220402_121327.jpg

Stopped at Publix for supplies.

@lostpro9het favorite section!

20220402_131028.jpg

Lets.checkout and get to the room!

20220402_131816.jpg

20220402_133317.jpg

Welcome Home! Destino Tower

20220402_134249.jpg

I asked the CM if there were any upgrades available. A few minutes later....Club Level room. And what a view!

20220402_141902.jpg

Now...let's get this bad boy cleaned up proper, lest C Major drives down here and slaps me.

20220402_142414.jpg

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning from the tower. Fog over Everest.

20220403_074813.jpg

20220403_074858.jpg

Destino Tower is absolutely amazing! I loved having dinner at Toledo in January but actually staying here is top drawer!

Here's a view from the hallway. Just Sapce Mountain and Contemporary to look at 😍

20220403_074934.jpg

Im off to Chronos Club while Minor gets ready. We are headed to AK. But first, we need breakfast.

20220403_075840.jpg

This is by far the best club level lounge I've experienced on Disney property. Excellent selection and the concierge staff is great.

The views from the lounge aren't to shabby either.

20220403_075851.jpg

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
A few pics from last night...

HS emptied out with all the rain. It seriously rained for about 5 hours straight.

We were able to Genie+ Smugglers Run
20220402_191417.jpg

I had never seen nor rode the elevator at Smugglers Run. Pretty cool.

20220402_192123.jpg

We also got TSMM and Runaway Railway. Traaaack switch!!!

20220402_193701.jpg

By then we were SOAKED. Time to head back to the room.

We dried up, changed and hit Chronos Club for some R&R

20220402_204850.jpg

20220402_204933.jpg

Minor challenged me to a game of checkers

20220402_205529.jpg

She was quickly deep in thought after I had a King

20220402_211755.jpg

The lights dimmed and we were able to see fireworks from Fantasmic.

20220402_210513.jpg

There was a woman sitting by the window thay was trying to capture a well timed firework pic. I didn't think she knew it was fantasmic which isn't constant fireworks. We laughed as she kept slamming her iPhone against the glass to get a pic. We could literally hear her phone hit the glass

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Last night ctd...

We were hungry so we got a reservation at Rix Sports Bar. We headed out of the lounge and over to Coronado.

I did not have high expectations for Rix. There was reservation available for Toledo but she wasn't a fan of the menu. Minor wanted chicken tenders and I wasn't about to.argue with a hungry lady, lest C Minor become C Monster.

C Monster and I headed over to Coronado. We got sat quickly and thi final four was playing which made it a fun atmosphere.

We started off with the "Wachos " (waffle fry nachos).

20220402_220951.jpg

C Monster gave them a score of 4.5 on a scale of 10. I agreed. They weren't bad but wouldn't order again.

I ordered the Tenesse Hot Chicken sandwich with blue cheese Cole slaw. Monster got the burger. They actually didnt have chicken tenders! At a sports bar!! She also wanted Mac and cheese and at least they had that.

20220402_222636.jpg

20220402_222614.jpg

Monster joked that her burger was more like a large bun with meat on the side lol.

20220402_223232.jpg

Shenhave it a 5. Mostly because of the bun. She said the burger itself was tasty.

My sandwich was actually pretty good aside from the Cole slaw. Mac and cheese was basic.

Being it was final 4 the bar was crowded and lots lots of alcohol based emotional outrage and excitement every time a basket was scored and she was getting a kicked out of it. It definitely provided good entertainment.

C Monster ranked the overall experience a 4.5 . I would agree.

We headed back to the room. It was fun and also sad to see a child in the lobby run and jump into one of the very fancy chairs with a nice fabric print and then begin moving upside down and rubbing his dirty sneakers all over the chair as her father told her multiple times to sit in it properly but it only made the kid grind her sneakers even harder into the chair.

After a few moments, The father appeared to give up and just let the Child ruin the lovely chair even more. My parents would have snatched me up as soon as I ignored the 1st order.. No doubt I would have done something else silly but I would not have continued to grind my feet into a chair or they would smack me harder than I could imagine.

We headed up to the room after the chair show.

Remeber all the commercials of "We're all in this together!" Lmao, ya right.

20220402_230742.jpg

We got ready for bed and enjoyed the night skyline view.

20220402_231123.jpg

20220402_231331.jpg

We both absolutely LOVE Destino Tower. We were sad to leave. Everything from the lobby to the rooms is beautiful. Excellent customer service as well. I've already told C that we are booking a full stay here ASAP.

Minor And I both give it a score of 9+.

Only reason we would not give it a 10 Is that it only offers bus service. But the location That it's in really doesn't allow for much other form of transportation. But we still had to dig at 1.

amjt660

Premium Member
My sister is also heading down and we actually passed her on the highway.
How many hours earlier did she leave? (#leadfootkeith)
Spay and Nueter your AT-ATs!
I have only seen one AT-AT in person (at Flordia)
I think that classifies them as an endangered species
Please let them breed and flourish again!!!
The father appeared to give up and just let the Child ruin the lovely chair even more.
They will not do it but Disney should take a damage deposit from all guests - and withhold it from that guy at the end of the trip!

Enjoying the trip but not seeing as many selfies as the last one
Will not be able to do the collage again my friend

Max

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
How many hours earlier did she leave? (#leadfootkeith)

I have only seen one AT-AT in person (at Flordia)
I think that classifies them as an endangered species
Please let them breed and flourish again!!!

They will not do it but Disney should take a damage deposit from all guests - and withhold it from that guy at the end of the trip!

Enjoying the trip but not seeing as many selfies as the last one
Will not be able to do the collage again my friend

Max

Ask and ye old Christmas shop shall receive..

20220403_172524.jpg

20220403_172702.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom