New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

FigmentJedi

All of this amazing detail... and the shamans start off the show on their boats, away from the audience. :bored:
I really don't understand why this was changed at all.
Not enough time to have the procession thanks to the Parade of the Animal Spirits being cut down. The length of the initial sequence was probably carried by the mini lanterns providing additional kinetics and visual flourish to compliment the large slower moving animal barges.

All of this amazing detail... and the shamans start off the show on their boats, away from the audience. :bored:
I really don't understand why this was changed at all.
Some complaints of the show itself. The shamans started by playing a fictional instrument announcing each side. It was way obvious they were not playing it since it was weird hearing the music from the speakers and zero from the actual instrument. Too much pantomime for such an authentic show.

FigmentJedi

Some complaints of the show itself. The shamans started by playing a fictional instrument announcing each side. It was way obvious they were not playing it since it was weird hearing the music from the speakers and zero from the actual instrument. Too much pantomime for such an authentic show.
You mean prop instruments. I mean it's not like flutes and horns don't exist. They at least seem to actually drum to the beat of the show music though and really live percussion is probably the most you can expect out of a show with pre-recorded music.

If it bothers you that much, should I tell you that the Country Bears can't play their instruments either?

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
tumblr_inline_nbtm6jhSS61qaxvds.png

So excited to see this Sunday night!!
I don't get it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom