New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

ToTBellHop

For only $15 difference, anyone choosing Tusker House over Tiffin's is a glutton for punishment.
You know, we booked Tusker, then looked at the price and noticed our kids are actually $6 cheaper while we are $15 more. For a net increase of $18, it was a no-brainer. We switched.

I actually like the Tusker breakfast but cannot fathom what I would do at DAK from 9 am until 7 pm. And I love DAK, it just doesn't have THAT much. I guess I could YouTube Jammin Jungle Parade, Discovery River boats, Pocahontas and Her Forest Friends, the Jungle Book stage show, and Jungle Book Alive with Magic.

And March of the ARTimals.

And all the tigers before they died.

JohnD

You know, we booked Tusker, then looked at the price and noticed our kids are actually $6 cheaper while we are $15 more. For a net increase of $18, it was a no-brainer. We switched.

I actually like the Tusker breakfast but cannot fathom what I would do at DAK from 9 am until 7 pm. And I love DAK, it just doesn't have THAT much. I guess I could YouTube Jammin Jungle Parade, Discovery River boats, Pocahontas and Her Forest Friends, the Jungle Book stage show, and Jungle Book Alive with Magic.

And March of the ARTimals.

And all the tigers before they died.

Making an effort to not only do attractions but also see the shows and walk trails, you can easily spend a whole day in AK. Here's my schedule for 4/2:

Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park

Donald's Dining Safari Breakfast at Tusker House Restaurant - ROL 1st Viewing
10:15 AM

Flights of Wonder
11:30 AM - Reminder: this is not a reservation.

Finding Nemo - The Musical
2:00 PM - Reminder: this is not a reservation.

Expedition Everest - Legend of the Forbidden Mountain
3:05 PM - 4:05 PM

DINOSAUR
4:05 PM - 5:05 PM

Kilimanjaro Safaris
5:10 PM - 6:10 PM

Festival of the Lion King
6:00 PM - Reminder: this is not a reservation.

Tiffins Restaurant Dinner
6:50 PM

Rivers of Light - Coming Soon!
8:45 PM - Reminder: this is not a reservation.

JohnD

Looks like the dining package link is no longer working. Keep getting "someone ate the page".

Was having trouble yesterday too but that was almost at the same time as the news about the new MK fireworks show. People probably logging on to schedule trips.

PREMiERdrum

Trying to edit my FP+ reservations for next month, RoL shows as "closed for refurbishment." Safe to assume that they haven't released reservations that far out (I'm looking for March 24th).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom