New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

jrhwdw

*Magic Kingdom bus arrives two minutes early*

Me: OMG Rivers of Light is going to debut tonight
LOL!!!!!!! Seriously though, I'm not trying to flame anyone but why won't the insiders tell us or give a hint on the significant phase?? Good that Steve said it's sitll happening but what is it??? Tonight my thought is maybe AK is approving the new soundtrack?(If there is major changes to the soundtrack) Then run it once(or more times) with everything else and open it without the lanterns? :)

BintheMarigny

I was at Animal kingdom last week and while waiting at the busstop after the park had closed watched a almost completely silent fireworks display over where the rivers of light pond sits. At first we thought it must be far away because of the sound but lots of small streamer type fireworks proved that it was indeed in Animal Kingdom park. Only the largest of fireworks made sound and they(at least to us in the parking lot) made only a thud type sound. Just thought someone would find that interesting, I don't normally comment on here.

jrhwdw

I was at Animal kingdom last week and while waiting at the busstop after the park had closed watched a almost completely silent fireworks display over where the rivers of light pond sits. At first we thought it must be far away because of the sound but lots of small streamer type fireworks proved that it was indeed in Animal Kingdom park. Only the largest of fireworks made sound and they(at least to us in the parking lot) made only a thud type sound. Just thought someone would find that interesting, I don't normally comment on here.
Forgive me but any chance you saw Star Wars: Galactic at DHS from the AK Bus stop??? I thought Pyro was completely ruled out for ROL. Jungle Book had one very quick Pyro shot at the very end and that was it.That would be quite a development if it came from the river and not DHS. It wouldn't hurt ROL, I just didn't think it was planned.

Rob562

I'm with the previous poster. The fireworks you saw were more than likely either Star Wars or Illuminations. Star Wars would have been more in-line with the parking lot, Epcot would have been northeast beyond Everest.

-Rob

TTA94

LOL!!!!!!! Seriously though, I'm not trying to flame anyone but why won't the insiders tell us or give a hint on the significant phase?? Good that Steve said it's sitll happening but what is it??? Tonight my thought is maybe AK is approving the new soundtrack?(If there is major changes to the soundtrack) Then run it once(or more times) with everything else and open it without the lanterns? :)

Yeah I don't think this "Significant Phase" was going to be a announcement. More like they are closer to the finish line... but still not there yet!

MatthewWho13

well Mr. Miller is on his way Back to Orlando..... for "one more time"

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 11.42.20 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 11.42.20 AM.png
    445 KB · Views: 198

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom