New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

JAMMYD778

I'd hazard a guess that the 'big step' this week is probably the handing over of the show from Imagineering to Operations... again? If so, a good step forward. :)

DisneyJeff

In the Parks
No
I'm finally all caught up with this thread, and all I learned is that the show is opening SOON!!! :facepalm:

Seriously, if you want to have a good time, go back about 100 pages and re-read the posts. Then, do a shot for every time someone uses the wood "soon". By the time you get caught up, you will be seeing your own "river of light" :)

raymusiccity

I'm finally all caught up with this thread, and all I learned is that the show is opening SOON!!! :facepalm:

Seriously, if you want to have a good time, go back about 100 pages and re-read the posts. Then, do a shot for every time someone uses the wood "soon". By the time you get caught up, you will be seeing your own "river of light" :)
Just like Romancing The Stone: 'When are you coming back? ....Soon, Ira, Real soon!"

Bibbobboo2u

Does anyone know when the ROL page was updated to include info about show length, etc. in the "know before you go section"? After our last trip in October, I stopped trying to find out when ROL will open. The page has definitely been changed since then. Planning April trip now, with FP+ in a couple of days.......dare I even think it might be possible........no, no, no...... the warped screen view of Soarin' will have to be enough....

TTA94

Randy Thornton has gone on record as saying that significant changes have been made to the soundtrack (which is why the UK release was pulled) but a ROL soundtrack is coming (to America!) eventually.

So they must have changed the music as well as narration? I highly doubt they would cancel a soundtrack release just for some narration to be added.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom