New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

Jeremy Geertsema

Interesting, when you press the Rivers of Light page on the Disney World website, you get the whole "Someone ate the page". I've tried multiple times and every time I press it, I get the same thing.

Magic Feather

Interesting, when you press the Rivers of Light page on the Disney World website, you get the whole "Someone ate the page". I've tried multiple times and every time I press it, I get the same thing.
Just checked, it is up and running for me. Although, I wouldnt be shocked to see a modification to the page within a week or two. And like @wdwmagic said, something major with this show will be happening this week, so stay tuned. Oh yeah, and @mnelson3 sonething will happen soon. ;)

BriEcho3194

Just checked, it is up and running for me. Although, I wouldnt be shocked to see a modification to the page within a week or two. And like @wdwmagic said, something major with this show will be happening this week, so stay tuned. Oh yeah, and @mnelson3 sonething will happen soon. ;)
Either this major thing happening soon is an opening date or they are going to announce that it's been delayed another ten years lmao

TTA94

Lol, Well id love to see this thing finally open in February but I feel Disney will probably announce the opening date in a week or two for a March debut.

Magic Feather

@Magic Feather Is it correct the only noticeable, for those who say it, thing that was changed from the cast previews is the addition of narration?
There were a few other things, also depending on which round of previews you saw. Second had more effects. Major change wise, yes. Now, I will say that the narraration additions, I know little about (and their magnitude). Also, a few very small things were changed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom