New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

Soarin' Over Pgh

Sitting in Orlando airport, no longer caring if this show ever debuts. Disney burned me bad this trip, it'll be a long time if ever, before I return to WDW. More on that in a more appropriate forum/thread.

While at AK I noticed the speaker setup and how dang pretty the whole arena looks. Also, how small it seems to be in terms of holding masses of people.

One thing I did notice (from shoving my eyeballs through the door cracks) is the lack of stroller and wheelchair parking/accessibility. I'm sure it's there but... erm, where?

People, myself included, were certainly enjoying the little shade thrown off by the doors/entryways so uh, not a total loss?

HauntedMansionFLA

It's a pretty subdued response from a Disney fan, though. I'm used to "ermagerd, guys! This show is so amazing! I'm still crying and I've been listening to the soundtrack on repeat for the last 93 hours! My boss fired me but it was so worth it and I'll see this show nightly until my AP runs out and I'm forced to live in squalor!"
I would check myself into a mental hospital if I react like that

cursivesailor

I got the same survey. Filled it out very honestly and when they asked about the Tree Awakenings I was honest and said how my husband I rushed over there one evening specifically just to watch it since we hadnt scheduled a whole day at AK and decided last minute that we would really like to see it. Only to literally run into AK to catch the Tree do its thing. Only for an announcement to come over the speakers saying that the fireflies were having trouble waking up the tree and that everyone should go enjoy the rest of the evening. Talk about disappointed!!

Rteetz

89216DAE-AD6E-46F3-A46C-FB83100DB40F_zpss5wwgwlf.png

This all sounds promising but I still just don't know.
They came back later and said it was like world of color with louder audio and animals. They said it was beautiful and it worked.

TTA94

That is about what I've been told. But really at this point, it will open when it opens.

Have you heard if they still plan on doing the AP previews? I'm sure they will stil throw in a CM preview or two. At this point they might just want to hard open ASAP, especially if the last plan was to officially have it open this week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom