New nighttime show at MK?

Jose

Original Poster
I've been told MK is being prepared for a new night show in a not too distant future.. that's why they are building the bypass and the new hub.

Tom

Beta Return
That's been a rumor for years. They re-did the hub so they could improve guest flow AND so they could have dedicated FP+ viewing areas for the fireworks.

The east bypass is for the insanely busy nights, when they have to open that area up for guests to exit. Now at least it will look magical instead of a wasteland of dumpsters.

Slowjack

The east bypass is for the insanely busy nights, when they have to open that area up for guests to exit. Now at least it will look magical instead of a wasteland of dumpsters.
I've said this before: I have a hard time believing the bypass won't be regularly open during the evenings. I've been shunted through that area in late January, on a day when the park wasn't very crowded. If they are willing to do that now when it is a wasteland of dumpsters, I have to assume they'll do it even more when the ugliness is hidden.

imagineer boy

I definitely think Wishes' time has come. It's a good show but it's time for something new. I always really cringe at the schmaltzy kids choir that sings during the show. I also don't understand why Disney insists that all of its fireworks shows need to have dialogue. We don't need any voices saying "oooh, this is the scary villains part! Be afraid!" I'm pretty sure the visuals and the music can tell us that just the same.

Tom

Beta Return
I've said this before: I have a hard time believing the bypass won't be regularly open during the evenings. I've been shunted through that area in late January, on a day when the park wasn't very crowded. If they are willing to do that now when it is a wasteland of dumpsters, I have to assume they'll do it even more when the ugliness is hidden.

I'm sure they will utilize it far more than they used to.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom