New mystery project 7 seasO

Superman68

Is that a bench at the end of the sidewalk? I wonder if anyone has EVER walked down there before? :)

Although, I bet people thought they could actually walk to the GF and by the time they got to the canal, they needed the bench to lessen the blow of being tricked. That path was originally called the "Walk Around the World", right? I wonder why it never actually went all the way around?
HA! Been there, done that! Walk of shame and sweat!

NiarrNDisney

Garfield

Yeah I noticed this last week! I honestly didn't put much thought into it and figured that it may have been for fireworks or something.

BTW does anyone happen to know why they are clearing the two plots of land near the exit to Epcot on World Drive?
Isn't this where the solar panels/farm is going?

PhotoDave219

Is that a bench at the end of the sidewalk? I wonder if anyone has EVER walked down there before? :)

Although, I bet people thought they could actually walk to the GF and by the time they got to the canal, they needed the bench to lessen the blow of being tricked. That path was originally called the "Walk Around the World", right? I wonder why it never actually went all the way around?

I have. Years ago.

JoeCamel

Maybe they will be going in at the maintenance dock to be able to put a ferry there (or barges) like they have at the ferry docks. Could be beefing it up so it looks like more than a maintenance dock. Or, not, lets see where they end up

Timon

Could be:
Two halves of a floating canon to be aimed at Universal! Shoots a ton of meatballs.
image-jpeg.113990

Creathir

That would be nice! Unfortunately I don't think these tubes are large enough for a person to walk through.
Not that I in any way thing that is what they are going to be used for, but they most certainly would be plenty big enough for people to walk through. Look at the first set of pictures and the pontoon boat next to them. They are easily 10-15 feet in diameter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom