New Must Do's resort video

cspencer96

I like Samantha Brown but our local cable has dropped the Travel Channel (and doesn't offer Destination America) so I never see her. I like watching Stacy but the first thing I do is hit mute, especially first thing in the morning. When the tvs are programmed to that channel when you first turn them on, and it's 630am, that's too much.
I love this statement, because after years of visiting with friends in my generation (now young adult), I have found that the best way to wake someone up at WDW is to turn on the TV, and not change the channel. Stacey and the Must Dos will do the work for me. Within minutes, they are up and annoyed enough to get out of bed!

PirateFrank

Gotta step in and pitch hit for Stacey. I absolutely love her and get far too excited (to the point where my wife gives me dirty looks) when we walk into our wdw room and turn on the tv for the first time....she's perky, exciting, light, humerous, downright sexy at times. There's nothing false or disingenuous about her....

Contrast that with Samantha brown, who always comes off to me as phony, chalky, highbrow, pompous and snarky. Her 'excitement' always looks feigned and forced....as if the only reason she's evn smiling in front of the camera is because she's getting paid for it.

I can picture Samantha Brown throwing a massive Bill O'Reilly/Casey Casem style tantrum in between takes....much too easily. Stacey strikes me as someone who won't....

Think of it this way....if you won a day in the parks with the tv host of your choice, Stacey would actually be fun. brown would be painful.....

Goofyernmost

Gotta step in and pitch hit for Stacey. I absolutely love her and get far too excited (to the point where my wife gives me dirty looks) when we walk into our wdw room and turn on the tv for the first time....she's perky, exciting, light, humerous, downright sexy at times. There's nothing false or disingenuous about her....

Contrast that with Samantha brown, who always comes off to me as phony, chalky, highbrow, pompous and snarky. Her 'excitement' always looks feigned and forced....as if the only reason she's evn smiling in front of the camera is because she's getting paid for it.

I can picture Samantha Brown throwing a massive Bill O'Reilly/Casey Casem style tantrum in between takes....much too easily. Stacey strikes me as someone who won't....

Think of it this way....if you won a day in the parks with the tv host of your choice, Stacey would actually be fun. brown would be painful.....
OK, this is the first time that I have even considered putting someone on "Ignore". Wars have started with less provocation. Thankfully, I have my therapist on speed dial, so I will work my way through all that evil talk. I'll be OK, carry on!:cautious:

MOXOMUMD

OK, this is the first time that I have even considered putting someone on "Ignore". Wars have started with less provocation. Thankfully, I have my therapist on speed dial, so I will work my way through all that evil talk. I'll be OK, carry on!:cautious:
I didn't know your choice in women is phony, chalky, highbrow, pompous, and snarky. ;) Sounds like Cruella DeVille to me.

LucyK

I'm used to Samantha Brown and I really like how she presents the parks. I can't say anything bad about Stacey though because I don't turn on the TV when I'm over there.

Wikkler

I hate how she only mentions the mountains once.

Disney must want nobody to know there are thrill rides at Ma... oops, let the cat out of the bag.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I am in the minority, but she's a bit much for me. She acts like she's just done a bump of coke and I find that behavior very annoying.

No, she just had one to many Beverlys...which, I guess...is like coke.

That being said, she annoys me to no end. I can't stand those videos...

Communicore

Finally saw this for the first time ever. I just ignored this channel in the past and this weekend the TV was on for a loop for like 2 hrs. Is there a compilation of every Must Do video ever made?

Cmdr_Crimson

Finally saw this for the first time ever. I just ignored this channel in the past and this weekend the TV was on for a loop for like 2 hrs. Is there a compilation of every Must Do video ever made?

Sadly no..But, they do have the majority of them on Youtube...

First incarnation was The Top 7 Must Sees @ Walt Disney World..With the first host Kryssa Mooney in 2003/2004

And Then Stacy Aswad came in 2005..

For the past years after it added a few things here and there..From 2007/2008

Cmdr_Crimson

Ugh, Stacey's had a long enough run, bring in your girl Erin Cahill, @Cmdr_Crimson ,she's never done this bit before, but would probably do well.

That would be nice....I was hoping they would have done that during the HCOE DVD..At least use the same actors as you continued onto your trip...Now that would have been great to see!

wdwgreek

I love Stacey, she is so quirky, even a little strange. If you can turn down the volume and listen she makes some funny quips. I hope they do a better job editing in the new sections. Someone said it earlier she is like Benjamin Button, aging backwards before our eyes!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom