New Mountain Pics

FutureImagineer

Original Poster
Here we go, its a mountain range bazaar, with caves(chad) supplying restaurants and shops. The Crystals are everywhere making it a range of crystalized rocks and mountains. Random trees still exist. The Mountain, with 2 waterfalls from each side, works as the Icon, with the Monorail stopping in it (convention center, learn up on lands and time travel). Hope you enjoy em, I got a idea for the Polynesian land, let me take that as a project, me and Disney2b got some greats Ideas and some pics, will post them later. Here are the current pics.
A overall View of Mountain Range.
farview.jpg

Chad

Yes! Thats it! Great! One thing, though. I was going for a one waterfall in the center for the nighttime show...The waterfall would stop, and a stage would be revealed under it for a Fantasmic!-type Show, can you alter it a bit?

FutureImagineer

Original Poster
I hear ya, good Idea, The Waterfall I can make coming down the middle and have the walkway going underground or to the side, making way for a full capacity ampitheatre, but would you really want that in the main entrance, how bout in the reverse side?

Chad

Not a theater, just a stage, the people would just stand in the main area (With an opened area for people to exit if they don't want to watch) and the show would be around 15 minuntes, not as long as fantasmic, so people's legs wouldn't go out. It was just a thought. Now that I think of it though, it would cause some problems. I just thought it would be a great way to end an evening.

FutureImagineer

Original Poster
We could try some things, maybe a walk by water show with the bays next to the mountain projecting video on to waterfalls, if people wanna watch, they can stay, if not then they can leave, it would be like a epcot fountain.

Chad

When are you able to chat? I wanna play around with this Idea with you. I think we could make the entrance a great place together! I'm gonna be in the room tonight at 8pm because I want to finish up with the front entrance, because soon we'll be seperating up into groups, so we need to hurry things up a bit and get some final art in.

Chad

Wow. I'm really sorry Future Imagineer, My comp died out on me, and I wasn't able to get back on. Anyways. We are deciding on the final plan for the main entrance, IT HAS TO BE DONE. We will be having a chat Sunday night at 8pm, does that conflict with anyone? I figure not many people do things sunday night, so that would be a good time...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom