New Motorola Razr clamshell smart phone

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
I loved my pink Razor.
I like the idea of a folding smartphone but about 6 months ago I think Samsung released a folding phone/tablet and they were breaking left and ritght so I am not sure if I would buy a 1st gen.

lazyboy97o

It’s a really cool looking phone but for $1400 doesn’t seem to have too-of-the-line specs now, much less in a couple of months when it actually goes on sale.

I loved my pink Razor.
I like the idea of a folding smartphone but about 6 months ago I think Samsung released a folding phone/tablet and they were breaking left and ritght so I am not sure if I would buy a 1st gen.
The Samsung Galaxy Fold had its launch delayed. It was review units sent to reporters that broke after about a week. That phone has only just recently been released to the public. Motorola appears to have designed a more robust hinge and a screen that doesn’t wrinkle.

I will say though that I definitely prefer this design over the other carriers foldable phone-to-tablet designs.
This isn’t a phone-to-tablet device like the Samsung Galaxy Fold, nor is it a carrier device. It’s currently a Verizon exclusive but they didn’t design it

smooch

The other foldables are cool to see but I don't see myself using them. This one, however, interests me, as it gives you about a normal size phone but folds into something more easily pocketable. I hope more companies attempt something like this. I would wanna get this phone since my dad used to have a Razer and I loved playing around with the form factor and eventually when I got older he passed it on to me as my first phone for when I would go out to play and my parents could call me to have me come home. I would be interested to see the shape / designs of companies that never made flip phones to see their original take on it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom