New Motorola Razr clamshell smart phone

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Advertisement
I loved my pink Razor.
I like the idea of a folding smartphone but about 6 months ago I think Samsung released a folding phone/tablet and they were breaking left and ritght so I am not sure if I would buy a 1st gen.

KBLovesDisney

Original Poster
I will say though that I definitely prefer this design over the other carriers foldable phone-to-tablet designs.

lazyboy97o

It’s a really cool looking phone but for $1400 doesn’t seem to have too-of-the-line specs now, much less in a couple of months when it actually goes on sale.

I loved my pink Razor.
I like the idea of a folding smartphone but about 6 months ago I think Samsung released a folding phone/tablet and they were breaking left and ritght so I am not sure if I would buy a 1st gen.
The Samsung Galaxy Fold had its launch delayed. It was review units sent to reporters that broke after about a week. That phone has only just recently been released to the public. Motorola appears to have designed a more robust hinge and a screen that doesn’t wrinkle.

I will say though that I definitely prefer this design over the other carriers foldable phone-to-tablet designs.
This isn’t a phone-to-tablet device like the Samsung Galaxy Fold, nor is it a carrier device. It’s currently a Verizon exclusive but they didn’t design it

Smooch

The other foldables are cool to see but I don't see myself using them. This one, however, interests me, as it gives you about a normal size phone but folds into something more easily pocketable. I hope more companies attempt something like this. I would wanna get this phone since my dad used to have a Razer and I loved playing around with the form factor and eventually when I got older he passed it on to me as my first phone for when I would go out to play and my parents could call me to have me come home. I would be interested to see the shape / designs of companies that never made flip phones to see their original take on it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom