Rumor New Monorails Coming Soon?

AEfx

Now, if you're talking about "that damned painting" as John Hench referred to it, the painting and models that Walt stood in front of represented the total amount of planning that went into the "city". It was no more than a puff piece to sell the idea of the RCID.

Oh gosh...you can't be serious! One of the great showmen of the 20th century put on a...show? It wasn't some masterful plan touched by the Gods and the greatest missed opportunity for humanity of all time?

Blasphemy. Out of here, you go! How dare you question the Great and Powerful EPCOT!

Goofyernmost

Sorry, let me correct that...

Hack #2 took over. ;)
If it wasn't for Roy Sr. there would be no WDW for all of us to be fretting over. Roy Jr. wasn't the brightest bulb on the tree so I assume he is Hack#1. However, he also, possibly accidentally, prevented Disney from being broken up into small pieces and sold for scrap by bringing in Hack#2, one Mr. Eisner, and again was instrumental in getting him out when he went rogue. All had their part in Disney History... none completely bad or totally wonderful, but, instrumental in what we have today.:confused:

Movielover

If it wasn't for Roy Sr. there would be no WDW for all of us to be fretting over. Roy Jr. wasn't the brightest bulb on the tree so I assume he is Hack#1. However, he also, possibly accidentally, prevented Disney from being broken up into small pieces and sold for scrap by bringing in Hack#2, one Mr. Eisner, and again was instrumental in getting him out when he went rogue. All had their part in Disney History... none completely bad or totally wonderful, but, instrumental in what we have today.:confused:

Ok yeah my 2 posts were just sarcastic jokes, hence the use of the ";)" smile...

I do not actually think any wrong of Roy Sir.

The CEO's that followed however...

;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom