New Monorail Costumes

Funmeister

Monorail pilots have started to pick up their new costumes, which debut Dec 12th. I have not seen them yet, but a friend said "don't ask me what the wait time is for Space Mountain". If that tells you anything...I am hearing they are generally not liked.

Its about time for a change. The current costumes (maroon & white) were hand-me-downs from Disneyland. In fact, some of the clothes still had Disneyland buttons on them. Did wonders for morale.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
tumblr_ndiderfrdJ1tjk56vo1_1280.jpg

castlecake2.0

They were so out of date they were almost into retro fashion. Will be interesting to see what they came up with. Disney has been on a vest thing for a while with a lot of the new costumes...

mm121

Its about time for a change. The current costumes (maroon & white) were hand-me-downs from Disneyland. In fact, some of the clothes still had Disneyland buttons on them. Did wonders for morale.
anyone have a pic?

thats crazy they'd pass costumes from disneyland to wdw

i know from friends that work there lots of the costumes arent in the greatest condition, and he was tall and skinny so they had a hard time finding pants to fit him

nace888

Sorry for a very late bump, but I find this look... intriguing... It's not bad, it's professional, but looks a bit bland, and while I understand the reason for the 'color-bars', that's a bit jarring... I'd much rather go with a wings pin that honors all colors... Lemme see if I can find one I came up with ages ago...

*10 minutes later*
I found it!! I was dumb, took a picture with a phone and uploaded it, rather than saved the image... I had made this on Microsoft Word (like 5 years ago) and I like the idea... I may redo it with Photoshop this time...

Monorail Wings Idea.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom