New MK welcome show debuts Jan. 9th

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
I've been reading these boards for less than a year.. was there ever a time when a "change" was announced and the general population was happy with it?

Of course...the new Muppet's show in Liberty Square is a recent example. I mean, you cannot please all, but I think it was generally accepted as a good thing, with good execution, by most around here...

Zac Skellington

It's super crowded and dangerous because people are crammed into the space in red. That number of people spread out into the green is going to make it much less crowded and dangerous. There's a relatively small number of people at rope drop, it's just that the current space is SO small.

kPbfD04.png

It's called nostalgia. There's nothing inherently superior about the current location and the experience being trapped between the ticket booth and the train station in that crowd is awful.
Some people have hinted at it, but people aren't getting it. The guests in the green area have all been through security. The guests piled up in the red area are targets to guns and explosives coming in off the streets. Now, please go back to complaining about Disney cash grabbing, or the loss of your precious experience.

21stamps

Some people have hinted at it, but people aren't getting it. The guests in the green area have all been through security. The guests piled up in the red area are targets to guns and explosives coming in off the streets. Now, please go back to complaining about Disney cash grabbing, or the loss of your precious experience.

That's why I thought the horrible act of last week would have maybe made people realize that this is a good thing.

One hand- Train Arrival.
Other Hand - Safety.

Weigh them carefully.

cmarten

Not nearly as good compared to the old show. Really hope they make a few changes like adding the Family of the Day. But I understand at least the safety reasons why it had to change. Also I'm glad to finally see Cinderella and Fairy Godmother at the castle again. Was afraid after the past couple years corporate forgot that it's Cinderellas Castle and not Elsa's Castle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom