New Mickey and Minnie heads - how we feeling?

brb1006

Who here thinks that it would be a better option now to use the Sunset Showcase Theater as a House of Mouse Venue since It's hardly ever used...Best option to use all of these characters would be great..
latest
takemymoney.jpg

The House Of Mouse was the ultimate Disney dream come true for a child like me. This was also one of my first exposures to other Disney characters. I hope that show gets a revival someday. I still geek out when ever I seen almost every Disney character on screen and interacting with one another even if it was for a joke.

Last edited:

brb1006

I'm surprised they are out as often as they are. I can't see the average guest knowing who they are.
I remember during my first visit to WDW in July of 2004. As we were heading to Hollywood Studios (Then MGM) I seen Horace and Clarabelle meeting guests in front of the train station.

Pluto89

I think Pluto might be next since his new look first appeared at last year's new Christmas show at MK along with Clarabelle. More notable is his tongue no longer sticking out.
New look for Pluto already rolled out? Do you happen to have any pictures?

Dizmentia

I was trying to figure out why Clarabelle and Horace don't have the same eye designs (as they often do in media, as they are typically portrayed as a couple). It turns out this is how they appear in the "Mickey and the Roadster Racers" show. So, many kids and their parents actually are familiar with the characters. Horace is a Spanish character in the new show.

roadster.png

No Name

I think the new Horace and especially the new Clarabelle look are certainly improvements. Wouldn't say the same about Mickey.

brb1006

I was trying to figure out why Clarabelle and Horace don't have the same eye designs (as they often do in media, as they are typically portrayed as a couple). It turns out this is how they appear in the "Mickey and the Roadster Racers" show. So, many kids and their parents actually are familiar with the characters. Horace is a Spanish character in the new show.

View attachment 241791
I remember there was an old Mickey Mouse shorts where Goofy and Horace were fighting over Clarabelle in Orphan's Benefit.

Pluto89

I didn't say his new look rolled out. But so far it can only be spotted in Mickey's Most Merriest Celebration.
31928412394_f539abfcd3_b.jpg
That’s my bad I didn’t mean fully rolled out, just saying I had no idea his costume was being redesigned. Thanks for the pic though. Good to know the new one can be spotted during most merriest as I will be seeing that next week on the 12th.

brb1006

That’s my bad I didn’t mean fully rolled out, just saying I had no idea his costume was being redesigned. Thanks for the pic though. Good to know the new one can be spotted during most merriest as I will be seeing that next week on the 12th.
Your welcome for that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom