New Mickey and Minnie heads - how we feeling?

brb1006

Another thing I love about the new looks for Mickey and Minnie is that there pupils facing a bit lower could also be reminiscent to there 60's and 70's designs.
12_27_Roll_N06.jpg

14128668_578974548971388_18329939_n.jpg

rogerrabbitfan9

The new head, as well as a new outfit, is being used as part of Disney's "Happy Birthday Mickey" Promotion. New outfit can be seen at instagram link below:

New outfit is sort of like a hipper version of the Mickey's classic suit, replacing the suit with a hoodie and cargo pants.

brb1006

The new head, as well as a new outfit, is being used as part of Disney's "Happy Birthday Mickey" Promotion. New outfit can be seen at instagram link below:

New outfit is sort of like a hipper version of the Mickey's classic suit, replacing the suit with a hoodie and cargo pants.

How did I not know about the promotion?

prfctlyximprct

This picture makes me sad for the future. WHAT THE @#$%^ IS THIS @#$@%#$

brb1006

Mickey Mouse dabbing? What's next, the characters will be twerking? I don't know.. the original five are iconic characters that transcend through generations.. they are classic Disney. This image to me is just all wrong. I'm a millennial, and to me this is all sorts of wrong. I hate this picture.
That doesn't look like dabbing to me. At least it ain't as bad as the Totally Minnie campaign of 1985.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom