New Merida Rumor?

Stupido

Original Poster
So I was talking to a friend who is very good friends with Merida. I'm going to start this off by restating common knowledge. Cast Members are always the last to know anything. Anything they say needs to be taken with a grain of salt. However, my friend is one of Merida's best friends, and is currently training to help her out in FOF parade. She told me that some of her higher uppers have been saying that Merida might be getting a permanent home in PFH, within the next couple months. Opening up her former home.

I was wondering if anyone else had heard something similar?

I mean it makes sense. Merida's current location has been used as "Princess of the week" to promote the newest Princess movie ever since ETwB began. It's no secret that the current Frozen M+G isn't working. So I'd assume Anna and Elsa would move parks, Merida would head to PFH, and Snow White (or one of the other visiting princesses) would be out on the street again?

Just figured I'd pass it on.

Last edited:

ImagineerDude

This sounds very believable, though I don't know what to believe anywhere anymore. With Anna and Elsa already being featured in the FoF Parade, it would make sense for them to have a M&G in the MK. Merida still proves to be popular so hopefully they do move her rather than just replace her. And poor Snow White...I think I've always met her in the most random places. Perhaps she could meet by the new Mine Train?

AndyS2992

I always find it amusing when people say someone is 'friends with X' it makes them sound crazy lol Should just say X character told me this.. but then you look crazy for talking to a fictional character. You can't win. Or you could say a CM told me... I dunno.

Anyway, I wouldn't have thought Merida was that popular to shove out a classsic princess.

roj2323

So I was talking to a friend who is very good friends with Merida. I'm going to start this off by restating common knowledge. Cast Members are always the last to know anything. Anything they say needs to be taken with a grain of salt. However, my friend is one of Merida's best friends, and is currently training to help her out in FOF parade. She told me that some of her higher uppers have been saying that Merida might be getting a permanent home in PFH, within the next couple months. Opening up her former home.

I mean it makes sense. Merida's current location has been used as "Princess of the week" to promote the newest Princess movie ever since ECwB began. It's no secret that the current Frozen M+G isn't working. So I'd assume Anna and Elsa would move parks, Merida would head to PFH, and Snow White (or one of the other visiting princesses) would be out on the street again?

Ok so I tried to use the Acronyms and Abbreviations page and I still have no idea of what your talking about. For the love of all things Mickey please speak English

Zweiland

Last edited:

docdebbi

Ok so I tried to use the Acronyms and Abbreviations page and I still have no idea of what your talking about. For the love of all things Mickey please speak English

ok my friend, i will try

Merida- cool scottish princess who won't be bound to a man against her will

common knowledge- people who understand our acronyms know these things

Cast members- folks who work for the mouse

taken with a grain of salt- don't bet the farm on it

Merida's best friend- presumable not an imaginary friend, but a real person friend of the actress

FOF- new festival of fantasy parade to begin in Magic Kingdom March 9

higher ups- unnamed but supposedly important people

permanent home- temporary home until they change their mind again

PFH- princess fairytale hall, a new M&G in NFL (ha ha)

M&G- meet and greet location

NFL-- new fantasy land

next few months- God only knows when

former home- fairytale garden, where she currently meets and greets folks, and has a really cool archery set up that was broken when we were there

any other questions or did I clear that up for ya?

roj2323

ok my friend, i will try

Merida- cool scottish princess who won't be bound to a man against her will

common knowledge- people who understand our acronyms know these things

Cast members- folks who work for the mouse

taken with a grain of salt- don't bet the farm on it

Merida's best friend- presumable not an imaginary friend, but a real person friend of the actress

FOF- new festival of fantasy parade to begin in Magic Kingdom March 9

higher ups- unnamed but supposedly important people

permanent home- temporary home until they change their mind again

PFH- princess fairytale hall, a new M&G in NFL (ha ha)

M&G- meet and greet location

NFL-- new fantasy land

next few months- God only knows when

former home- fairytale garden, where she currently meets and greets folks, and has a really cool archery set up that was broken when we were there

any other questions or did I clear that up for ya?

LOL yep that works

PhotoDave219

I mean it makes sense. Merida's current location has been used as "Princess of the week" to promote the newest Princess movie ever since ECwB began. It's no secret that the current Frozen M+G isn't working. So I'd assume Anna and Elsa would move parks, Merida would head to PFH, and Snow White (or one of the other visiting princesses) would be out on the street again?

I havent heard it, but its plausable. Makes sense.

Monkee Girl

I mean it makes sense. Merida's current location has been used as "Princess of the week" to promote the newest Princess movie ever since ETwB began. It's no secret that the current Frozen M+G isn't working. So I'd assume Anna and Elsa would move parks, Merida would head to PFH, and Snow White (or one of the other visiting princesses) would be out on the street again?

It makes sense to me since Rapunzel took over that garden spot from Belle, then Merida took over. I like that the garden can be decorated at will to match the current movie and doesn't cause too much of a ruckus around the park. It's a quiet little spot so Anna and Elsa would fit nicely there.

As for Merida being permanent in the Fairy Tale Hall, I doubt it since that is not a permanent home for anyone. It is made to house which ever princess is in the line up for the day. However, they may be just adding her to that rotation.

It would have been cool if each ride/location had a princess meet and greet (For example, Belle (minus enchanted tales) meeting at her cottage (or in the village with Gaston?), Snow White meeting at the mines, Ariel at her ride and Rapunzel near the bathrooms). It spreads the girls out and allows some of the princesses without rides/locations (Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Merida, Mulan, etc) to meet more consistently at the Hall. And gives atmosphere to these newly created areas. I like how, in Epcot, you can be walking down the street and see Mary Poppins or Snow White out and about. It gives life to area and I think seeing Flynn and Rapunzel hanging out under their lanterns would be cool. Just my opinion anyway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom