New mens apparel and accessory shop 'Twenty Eight and Main' to open in the Marketplace Co-Op

Mad Stitch

Nice addition. I have always felt that outside of the men's section at WoD, all the other shops had nothing but women's items.

stuart

This stuff looks really nice. It's about time they realised men don't want the large, often garish designs which are fine to wear at Disney, but you aren't going to wear them out and about at home and want something subtle. I was glad to get one of the t-shirts with small WDW 2015 logo on left breast this year. I really wish they did a range of t-shirts / polos that had small park or attraction logos - subtle and classy - happily wear it out and about.

bhg469

Was that so hard Disney?!

Anyone have a link to this merchandise or is it in the store only?

Last edited:

Mad Stitch

So has anyone seen these items in the web or app shop? They mentioned in the video that the items would be there, but it has been nearly a week now and I still get a page not found when I enter the address that was displayed. Big fail not having it ready for the news release.

Uncle Lupe

VXvJu.jpg

No coat?

TomHendricks

So has anyone seen these items in the web or app shop? They mentioned in the video that the items would be there, but it has been nearly a week now and I still get a page not found when I enter the address that was displayed. Big fail not having it ready for the news release.
I've been repeated checking the website and App, but to no avail.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
The store opens Nov 6 in Disney Springs, so perhaps it will appear online then.

wedway71

AWESOME!!! I too am one of those guys who like to shop at WDW for guy stuff.... Used to buy a lot of my dress shirts and ties every time I would visit. My Messenger bag got messed up on business trip to Seattle... may need an excuse to fly down and by the one in the video...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom