New member - trip in 18 days!

Hayley In Wonderland

Original Poster
Hello :)

I thought I would join as my first trip on my own as a fully-fledged adult is in 18 days!

Although I have done a fair bit of planning (due to being a vegetarian I've had the research places I can eat), any tips or tricks for my frist trip without parents would be super helpful.

This is my first time back to Florida since 2001, so itis been 16 years since I last visited... I am beyond excited!

Driver

Hello :)

I thought I would join as my first trip on my own as a fully-fledged adult is in 18 days!

Although I have done a fair bit of planning (due to being a vegetarian I've had the research places I can eat), any tips or tricks for my frist trip without parents would be super helpful.

This is my first time back to Florida since 2001, so itis been 16 years since I last visited... I am beyond excited!
Welcome and enjoy your trip. There are a million tips out there. I do better with specific questions.

Hayley In Wonderland

Original Poster
Some restaurants have a separate vegetarian menu that’s not listed online.
That's super helpful to know! I have also heard a lot of places can make some options on their menu veggie? We're on the QSDP as it came free when we made our booking. I'm flying over from the UK so I'm a little nervous as it's my first long haul flight on my own! I flew a lot when I was a kid so it's not even the flying that I'm worried about.

I'm desperate to meet Alice... is there any specific times that are best to do her meet? and is MK or EPCOT best? :)

NiarrNDisney

Hello and welcome to the forums!

I don't know much about Character M&G's but I do know you can usually find Alice by the Tea Party in MK and the replica of Anne Hathaways home in the United Kingdom by the garden in Epcot.

Last edited:

Tony the Tigger

That's super helpful to know! I have also heard a lot of places can make some options on their menu veggie? We're on the QSDP as it came free when we made our booking. I'm flying over from the UK so I'm a little nervous as it's my first long haul flight on my own! I flew a lot when I was a kid so it's not even the flying that I'm worried about.

I'm desperate to meet Alice... is there any specific times that are best to do her meet? and is MK or EPCOT best? :)

I'm sure they can customize certain entrees, certain others would be difficult or impossible.

Re: meeting Alice: I never remember what sites are OK or taboo to reference here, but a quick google search revealed she appears at two mealtimes at the Grand Floridian (one breakfast and one tea) which can both be kind of expensive. The regular meet and greets in the parks appear to be UK in Epcot and possibly Magic Kingdom as well(?) You never know if the sites you find are current, but you should be able to find that info.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom