New Member - Long-Time WDW History Buff

BravaCentauri87

Original Poster
Hello all! I just joined today after diving deep into many threads (mostly about WDW history). My favorite long-lost attractions are Horizons, World of Motion, Journey Into Imagination, The Great Movie Ride, and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.

Back in the 1990s/early 2000s, we went to WDW every year. It was much more affordable back then... I have stayed at the Contemporary Resort, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Yacht Club Resort, Port Orleans French Quarter, Port Orleans Riverside (then Dixie Landings), Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, All-Star Music, and Pop Century.

Although I still love WDW and will be taking my daughter on her first trip in a few months (I can't wait to take her on the Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean), I truly miss the days of EPCOT Center and Disney MGM Studies - so many incredible, innovative, imaginative ideas there.

Fun Fact: I was there for the opening day celebration of Rock'N'Roller Coaster and ran into one of the Aerosmith band members while exiting Tower of Terror.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom