New Member and question

Andree83

Original Poster
Hi I plan to visit florida Disney springs at the end of February 2022...anybody know if lightsabers have been in stock and if so which ones? I heard due to supply issues they are hard to find now. Anybody know what's been in stock?

SteveBrickNJ

Hi I plan to visit florida Disney springs at the end of February 2022...anybody know if lightsabers have been in stock and if so which ones? I heard due to supply issues they are hard to find now. Anybody know what's been in stock?
Since no one has answered you, I will suggest that you google "Disney Springs: World of Disney". This is the biggest store and your best bet to find what you are hoping for. Give them a call and then you'll know.

SteveBrickNJ

I tried following my own advice but Disney sites do not provide a phone number for the "World of Disney" store.
I found this...but it is 12 years old!

Andree83

Original Poster
Ive tried all that when u call you get the automated msg and when they transfer you to the outpost its to a non working number....also tried emailing Disney with no response. Looking to find someone who's been there recently or has a DIRECT number as the ones online are worthless....thanks for the reply
Since no one has answered you, I will suggest that you google "Disney Springs: World of Disney". This is the biggest store and your best bet to find what you are hoping for. Give them a call and then you'll know.

Andree83

Original Poster
Yes I mean the legacy sabers. There have been recent reviews and posts that disney springs no longer carries the sabers, and they no longer have the display cases showing they dont plan on getting any in stock....so was wondering if anyone has been there with last 2 months and have seen them to disprove the rumors.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
Yes I mean the legacy sabers. There have been recent reviews and posts that disney springs no longer carries the sabers, and they no longer have the display cases showing they dont plan on getting any in stock....so was wondering if anyone has been there with last 2 months and have seen them to disprove the rumors.
I know at Christmas time at GE they only had a few models in stock, so there is definitely a supply issue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom