New MagicBands

JS514

An additional question to the OP's - when do they become part of the vacation packages? I have trip booked for May....will I have the new bands or will they continue to send the 1st gen?

mikeh

An additional question to the OP's - when do they become part of the vacation packages? I have trip booked for May....will I have the new bands or will they continue to send the 1st gen?

Resort guests should be receiving them now as well

JS514

I just spoke with Disney, and the CM said that as of right now, everybody (besides AP holders) is still receiving the original magicbands, but that it could change anytime although there is no set timetable for the change.

HolleBolleGijs

The article I read (I forget if it was on here or another site) said that the new bands would ship in December for AP holders and January for regular guests. I don't know if that's true/the exact timeline, though.

Jahona

The article I read (I forget if it was on here or another site) said that the new bands would ship in December for AP holders and January for regular guests. I don't know if that's true/the exact timeline, though.

I saw a post on Reddit this morning that resort guests started to receive MagicBand 2s.

HolleBolleGijs

I've been here since Wednesday, and every day more and more guests have the new bands! Although I've not seen any of the new accessories for sale, and they only have 2 or 3 new bands.

SaLeone

I actually emailed guest relations to see which bands we would receive for our February trip. I was advised it would be Magicband 2.0. My girlfriend & I like to be different and we order decals/skins for our MagicBands from either magicyourband.com or myfantasybands.com. I know myfantasybands.com will be releasing new decals/skins for the 2.0 at the end of the week! So stoked.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom