[New Magic kingdom parade in 2019]

SweetDuffy101

Original Poster
I just saw this video on Youtube called Magical of Wondrous Parade coming to the Magic Kingdom in 2019. Apparently it’s a daytime Parade not a nighttime parade tentative debut says that it will
be in spring 2019.

brb1006

Also according to the video description, it mentioned that the parade will celebrate New Fantasyland. I thought Festival Of Fantasy was the parade that celebrated New Fantasyland.

SweetDuffy101

Original Poster
Also according to the video description, it mentioned that the parade will celebrate New Fantasyland. I thought Festival Of Fantasy was the parade that celebrated New Fantasyland.
Thats what I Thought when i first saw the description of the video.

The Empress Lilly

Fan made. I'm critical of the creative insight of modern Disney designers, but they aren't this bad. (Well the ones who designed the hub are. And whomever agreed to superheroes in FW. And the makers if Move it, Shake it. And )

brb1006

Fan made. I'm critical of the creative insight of modern Disney designers, but they aren't this bad. (Well the ones who designed the hub are. And whomever agreed to superheroes in FW. And the makers if Move it, Shake it. And )
I know it was fan made by the design quality.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom