New limited time show at Theater of the Stars in place of Beauty and the Beast

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Guessing this is temporary due to unions and Disney not coming to an agreement yet.
I assume its a 3rd party group that partnered with Disney until the live shows can return.
Makes me think of 4 for a dollar or the juggler at Hunchback but a bit longer or a routine.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
BatB show has been on borrowed time for a while now. It was always rumored to be "gone" eventually. I suspect this is just temporary filler (temporary. HA!) until something else comes along.

Re: Equity performers. What's the Disney cruise line cast up to these days? Why not borrow one of those shows and port to DHS?
Tangled perhaps?

Last edited:

Gringrinngghost

Sweet! The Music of Pixar Live Version 2.0!

All because Disney didn't wanna permit Masks or test the Actors... and it's the same sentiment I heard from various actors and dancers.

Honestly Disney, at least Universal is having their real face characters ware masks, and honestly, if they did masks for their face characters, then that would actually be a benefit for little kids to want to wear masks as well, instead of being forced to in some occasions.

wdwfan22

Sweet! The Music of Pixar Live Version 2.0!

All because Disney didn't wanna permit Masks or test the Actors... and it's the same sentiment I heard from various actors and dancers.

Honestly Disney, at least Universal is having their real face characters ware masks, and honestly, if they did masks for their face characters, then that would actually be a benefit for little kids to want to wear masks as well, instead of being forced to in some occasions.
No employer is testing employees prior to each shift so why should they be any different. They were the only union to refuse coming back. It’s time to replace them with employees willing to work.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
I wish it was gone permanently. Just like Indiana Jones, the show has been around for way too long.

Besides Belle already has a section to her own at Magic Kingdom. They should have at least replaced it with Tangled, the poor lady only has a toilet.
While I appreciate the comedy of your post as someone that has watched BatB every trip since November 1991 when it opened I can tell you it has stood the test of time for me.
I do think they should bring back some other shows that didnt get as long of a run like Hunchback and Pocahontas though.
And a Tangled show would be fun as well.
And as much as I love Indiana Jones the character I do think that show could use a replacement.
Heck as much as I like VotLM it too could use a replacement. But like I said BatB should stay in my opinion. Ut packs in the crowds every time and is not disappointing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom