New Life board game- Saw this in Sentinel

Deadman

There should really be a Disney park themed Monopoly game, have one for DL and WDW and you can go around and be able to "buy" different rides from around the park

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Looks fun. For some reason, I thought HM already had a life game. Maybe that is Tower of Terror?
So far there have been a POTC( both movie and theme park versions), Simpsons, Family Guy, and Star Wars Life games. There is also a Redneck version I am quite fond of.:D

If I am not mistaken the only HM games have been a HM Clue game as well as a unique HM board game back in the mid 70's

Mickey87

I already own one of the Disney Monopoly and love it. This HM Life is one of the coolest things I've seen yet. I'll definatley keep my eyes peeled for it. I would like to see a Disney Sorry also.

fosse76

So far there have been a POTC( both movie and theme park versions), Simpsons, Family Guy, and Star Wars Life games. There is also a Redneck version I am quite fond of.:D

If I am not mistaken the only HM games have been a HM Clue game as well as a unique HM board game back in the mid 70's

There are also Wizard of Oz, Indiana Jones, and Spongebob Life game. The Monsters, Inc. Life game is out of production.

Scar

Looks interesting but did anyone else pick up the mistake in the blog?

WDW HM definitely isn't a "New England" home. It is based on the mansions of eastern Pennsylvania and on the Hudson River in lower New York. Definitely not New England.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom