New Land Clearing Between I-4 and Disney Springs

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Original Poster
Noticed yesterday that they're clearing a plot of land adjacent to I-4 between the Hess station and the Casting building. Could this be for the rumored new I-4 exit for Disney Springs? Maybe that's been made official but I'm not aware of it. Sorry no photos since I was driving. :)

LL2WDW

That land is next to the employee parking lot. With an expanded guest offering, comes an expanded labor force, and need for additional parking.

bhg469

Driving is miserable near there!! I had to used the Hess station before dropping off my rental car. The station wasn't busy yet it took a solid 15 minutes to pull in. Later tonight It took 40 minutes to get a spot for dinner at 8. Fortunately the family of miscreants smoking pot while their child ran around the cars were kind enough to move one of their double parked vehicles long enough for us to find a guest that was leaving. Fortunately raglan road was really good tonight.

mm121

This location would definitely be to sharp of a curve from I-4 with not enough space for cars to slow down, and as there is no current exit here that would require a redo of i-4 vs further south which is just adding a spur off of the current existing Epcot Center Drive exit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom