New Island Ideas?

ZaneB

Original Poster
I am really interested to know what theme you guys think would make a good island at IOA.

I think The Simpsons would be a good replacement for Toon Lagoon. I love the ride at Universal, but I don't feel like it pays homage to the series enough. I want to walk through springfield, not Krustyland!

So what theme would you guys like to see and where would you put it?

BryceM

I don't want to see more major movie franchise islands. Or an extension of Potter.

An expansion of Lost Continent would be nice, though not possible due to no room. (unless there's room behind Posideon's Fury and Sinbad) They could atleast replace Sinbad and Posideon's Fury. But they should still keep that awesome facade of PF.

wiigirl

A massive re-do of Jurassic Park and Seuss-Landing adding a d-ticket would be nice :0

This....def! :)
75.gif

HTF

All I can say is Tom Cruise better throw down in Van Helsing because some of the concepts to put a new spin on a horror island would be revolutionary.

Mrs.Toad

The Universal Studios classic monsters deserve a haunted mansion or some type or ride experience. A real sit-down monsters resturants a la Jekyll and Hyde in NYC. Really, with enough ideas they could have their own land.

Universal would be set for the fall and Halloween between a parade, activities, designated in this land.

The possibilities are endless. The Mummy could be moved there, doubt that would happen, but really there could be other attractions, rides, because even with the classics and modern times, the horror genre is timeless.

Revamped Beetlejuice, and I am taking into account that there might be modifcations because of younger guests.

ctxak98

The Universal Studios classic monsters deserve a haunted mansion or some type or ride experience. A real sit-down monsters resturants a la Jekyll and Hyde in NYC. Really, with enough ideas they could have their own land.

Universal would be set for the fall and Halloween between a parade, activities, designated in this land.

The possibilities are endless. The Mummy could be moved there, doubt that would happen, but really there could be other attractions, rides, because even with the classics and modern times, the horror genre is timeless.

Revamped Beetlejuice, and I am taking into account that there might be modifcations because of younger guests.

This is such a great idea! The classic monsters were such a big part of universal back in the day and they don't get enough credit! A land would be so cool! You could have mini rides based on each of the main stories. In draculas castle a mini dark ride through the castle...frankesnteins castle can be a walk through or show based on the creation of frankenstein...the wolfman can have a hunt for the wolfman expedition ride..and the creature from the blacklagoon can have a boat ride!....I can seriiously picture this!

afar28

Before building a new land, I'd add a Lorax ride to Seuss landing, add a ride in Jurrasic Park, and do something with the lost continent. Like add a new ride or something. I never spend time their anymore. But LOTR land would be cool.

Keeping with the whole literature theme of the park, Amity Island would be my pick! We could get a new and improved Jaws ride and it could actually be an island.

Turtle

Before building a new land, I'd add a Lorax ride to Seuss landing, add a ride in Jurrasic Park, and do something with the lost continent. Like add a new ride or something. I never spend time their anymore. But LOTR land would be cool.
I heard lost continent is completely leaving being divided for more Seuss and more IoA Harry Potter (where the train would connect

JT3000

I heard lost continent is completely leaving being divided for more Seuss and more IoA Harry Potter (where the train would connect

They don't need that much space for the train. In fact, they've already knocked down the buildings for that project.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom