New Info on Harry Potter at IoA

Matpez

I know someone in management at IoA (who really won't ever tell me anything good) and they really believe that when completed WWoHP will make IoA immensely more popular and that the attractions will be able to keep the crowds coming back again and again.
Doing everything they can (like using the actors in films for the attractions) is one way they are really hoping to achieve this and make it really accepted by the hardcore fans as well as the everyday guest.
Those structures at IoA are VERY big. I am looking forward to what will be in them!

ChrisFL

Premium Member
I know someone in management at IoA (who really won't ever tell me anything good) and they really believe that when completed WWoHP will make IoA immensely more popular and that the attractions will be able to keep the crowds coming back again and again.
Doing everything they can (like using the actors in films for the attractions) is one way they are really hoping to achieve this and make it really accepted by the hardcore fans as well as the everyday guest.
Those structures at IoA are VERY big. I am looking forward to what will be in them!

I agree with all points...I used to frequent another Disney message board, full of die-hard loyalists who never even thought of stepping foot in Universal....UNTIL the DAY that Harry Potter was announced, suddenly everyone changed their mind.

I also think that people who never went to IOA will be pleasantly surprised by how well themed it really is. It's almost like the best kept secret in Orlando...STILL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom