New Info on Four New Tokyo Attractions

SweetDuffy101

Good to hear! You wouldn't be able to point me in the direction of the permits, would you? I assume there is an equivalent TDR Japanese forum somewhere out there with news and rumours.
This is what I've found

Total of 11 buildings (English Translation):

1. 2 Story Water Ride (Attached to a Restaurant(?))
  2. 1 Story Attraction with Basement
  3. 2 Story Dark Ride
  4. Single Story Dark Ride (FastPass?)
  5. 3 Story Theatre with Basement
  6. 2 Story Restaurant with Basement
  7. 2 Story Restaurant
  8. 2 Story Shop
  9. Single Story Store
  10. 3 Story Cast Member Cafeteria (Break Room)
  11. Single Story Electrical Building

Jose

This is what I've found

Total of 11 buildings (English Translation):

1. 2 Story Water Ride (Attached to a Restaurant(?))
  2. 1 Story Attraction with Basement
  3. 2 Story Dark Ride
  4. Single Story Dark Ride (FastPass?)
  5. 3 Story Theatre with Basement
  6. 2 Story Restaurant with Basement
  7. 2 Story Restaurant
  8. 2 Story Shop
  9. Single Story Store
  10. 3 Story Cast Member Cafeteria (Break Room)
  11. Single Story Electrical Building
yep, but we still don't know the ride names :(

SweetDuffy101

thay can't address those just yet. because OLC is changing one part of the plan. they said there are some changes being made and will bere-released in some other time. they didn't say what where or when, OLC says its still in schedule they made some modifications in plan. We just have to wait for further details within this year. or this Fiscal year.

Bacon

Probably Frozen, Beauty and the Beast and Alice in Wonderland.

There have been rumors about a dark ride in Fantasyland where you board a boat going through different Disney fairy tales combined in one shared universe. No further information really.
Maybe They will get a little mermaid ride :)

SweetDuffy101

and to break it up to you guys. apparently the plans were scrapped by OLC due to some reasons. and now they're back on the drawing board. OLC wanted more uniquely TOKYO and more upgrades coming to other parks ,they needed the parks more appealing.
USJ is about to create Diagon Alley Nintendo area and a Second theme park. in a rapid Phase since Comcast Bought USJ.

GiveMeTheMusic

and to break it up to you guys. apparently the plans were scrapped by OLC due to some reasons. and now they're back on the drawing board. OLC wanted more uniquely TOKYO and more upgrades coming to other parks ,they needed the parks more appealing.
USJ is about to create Diagon Alley Nintendo area and a Second theme park. in a rapid Phase since Comcast Bought USJ.

The plans have not been scrapped. They've been delayed until WDI is able to allocate resources to actually completing them. We should hear more once Shanghai is up and running.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom