New Horizons Pin

landauh

Original Poster
For those of you who miss Horizons a pin will be available starting tomorrow (17 August 2007). The pin will cost $15.00, as a limited edition of 750. It will be available at all four parks and Pin Traders.

Attachments

• horizons.gif
    horizons.gif
    26.5 KB · Views: 755

PeoplemoverTTA

I'm not a huge pin person, but I like the nostalgic ones (like some of those Magical Milestone ones, which I think were for the 50th).

Too bad I don't know the next time I'll be at WDW....I'll have to peruse ebay soon and determine how much I'm willing to spend.

fyn

That design is *clearly* evoking someone's feeling that the ride is sorely missed.

"Remember When"?

That's about as blunt as it gets.

jmvd20

That design is *clearly* evoking someone's feeling that the ride is sorely missed.

"Remember When"?

That's about as blunt as it gets.

I agree completely.

I'll even say that is pretty darn close to coming out and saying "oops, we really really screwed this one up"...

Enderikari

The Remember When series of pins has been running for more than 8 months, and has been a pretty popular series, it is in no way saying "Hey, we screwed up." it instead is playing on the fact that a number of people live in the past and like to buy things they remember (Epcot shirts anyone)

I think the fact that the Horizons pin came so late to the Remember When series does go a long way in showing the attractions popularity, or lack thereof

jmvd20

Well, I guess I'm one that lives in the past then... at least when it comes to Horizons.

Also when it comes to what order things were released in it is entirely possible that the most popular ones are saved for the end. I'm quite sure that Merlins Magic Shop would be more popular than Horizons or WoM...

It is impossible to determine the popularity of soemthing based upon if it's pin was released first, fifth, or second to last...

cymbaldiva

Actually I loved Horizons and really hate that it's gone :(

It's a shame that the pin is going on sale now - I won't be in Disney til Sept 11th :mad:

Jorden

Hmm this reminds me of something I saw yesterday when I visited the old space breakroom... seems that sometime in the past 9 months or so since I worked there a concept drawing of the space pavilion in the horizons building was added... looked kinda neat.

Also yesterday marked the 4th anniverssary of the opening of M:S (according to the Cast Hub if you look up spaces opening day), maybe thats why we get the Horizions pin this week?

cupanudles

Hmm this reminds me of something I saw yesterday when I visited the old space breakroom... seems that sometime in the past 9 months or so since I worked there a concept drawing of the space pavilion in the horizons building was added... looked kinda neat.

Also yesterday marked the 4th anniverssary of the opening of M:S (according to the Cast Hub if you look up spaces opening day), maybe thats why we get the Horizions pin this week?
Woah, could you please take a picture of this and show us? Thanks!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom