New Horizons Demolition Photos

Never2Old4Disney

Original Poster
I have stumbled upon new photos of the Horizons demolition. I have quite a few that I haven't seen anywhere else. I will post more in a few hours once I get back to my computer. Some of the photos had been taken from inside. Not sure about the exact locations.

Let me know and call me stupid if these have already been posted.

Attachments

• IMG_0179.JPG
    IMG_0179.JPG
    214.7 KB · Views: 325
  • IMG_0180.JPG
    IMG_0180.JPG
    184 KB · Views: 320
  • IMG_0181.JPG
    IMG_0181.JPG
    162 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_0182.JPG
    IMG_0182.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_0183.JPG
    IMG_0183.JPG
    160.3 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_0185.JPG
    IMG_0185.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_0186.JPG
    IMG_0186.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_0187.JPG
    IMG_0187.JPG
    144.1 KB · Views: 309

TwilightZone

Well at least the supposed real reasoning for demolition was kinda smart:
mission space is actually smaller than horizons, if it opened in the building, it would have left a lot of space unused.
Still sad though.

The Empress Lilly

I have stumbled upon new photos of the Horizons demolition. I have quite a few that I haven't seen anywhere else. I will post more in a few hours once I get back to my computer. Some of the photos had been taken from inside. Not sure about the exact locations.

Let me know and call me stupid if these have already been posted.
Wow, best I've seen. Especially the ones from inside, not so much to see the demolition, but the ride and the building.

Heartbreaking. I'm reminded again of the sheer scale of this thing. And beauty. This would still be the best dark ride on the planet.

TwilightZone

Wow, best I've seen. Especially the ones from inside, not so much to see the demolition, but the ride and the building.

Heartbreaking. I'm reminded again of the sheer scale of this thing. And beauty. This would still be the best dark ride on the planet.
I don't know, there's a lot of great dark rides out there. Personally, I like the original imagination more. But hey, subjectiveness is key.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom