• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

New Horizons Demolition Photos

Never2Old4Disney

Original Poster
I have stumbled upon new photos of the Horizons demolition. I have quite a few that I haven't seen anywhere else. I will post more in a few hours once I get back to my computer. Some of the photos had been taken from inside. Not sure about the exact locations.

Let me know and call me stupid if these have already been posted.

Attachments

TwilightZone

Well at least the supposed real reasoning for demolition was kinda smart:
mission space is actually smaller than horizons, if it opened in the building, it would have left a lot of space unused.
Still sad though.

I have stumbled upon new photos of the Horizons demolition. I have quite a few that I haven't seen anywhere else. I will post more in a few hours once I get back to my computer. Some of the photos had been taken from inside. Not sure about the exact locations.

Let me know and call me stupid if these have already been posted.
Wow, best I've seen. Especially the ones from inside, not so much to see the demolition, but the ride and the building.

Heartbreaking. I'm reminded again of the sheer scale of this thing. And beauty. This would still be the best dark ride on the planet.

TwilightZone

Wow, best I've seen. Especially the ones from inside, not so much to see the demolition, but the ride and the building.

Heartbreaking. I'm reminded again of the sheer scale of this thing. And beauty. This would still be the best dark ride on the planet.
I don't know, there's a lot of great dark rides out there. Personally, I like the original imagination more. But hey, subjectiveness is key.

Top Bottom