New Guidelines for Opening Disneyland Announced!

Mickey2021

Original Poster
I tried to post this before but for some reason it was not approved. Can whoever declined it send me a message as to why it could not be posted. I simply stated that guidelines have been announced for Disneyland to reopen. There was nothing political in the post but I did pose the question as to when people think the park will reopen given the fact that the plan calls for no more than 1 in 1000 positive COVID-19 tests in Orange County. Right now Orange County is no where near reaching this level. With this restriction I don't see how the park could reopen before summer 2021. I know COVID is a touchy subject for some people but there is no reason not to let this topic be posted. No politics here please.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
I tried to post this before but for some reason it was not approved. Can whoever declined it send me a message as to why it could not be posted. I simply stated that guidelines have been announced for Disneyland to reopen. There was nothing political in the post but I did pose the question as to when people think the park will reopen given the fact that the plan calls for no more than 1 in 1000 positive COVID-19 tests in Orange County. Right now Orange County is no where near reaching this level. With this restriction I don't see how the park could reopen before summer 2021. I know COVID is a touchy subject for some people but there is no reason not to let this topic be posted. No politics here please.
This isn't the correct forum for Disneyland conversation, which is why is most likely wasn't allowed to be posted, plus there is a HUGE thread about this topic over there.

Mickey2021

Original Poster
Ok. Thanks for letting me know. I didn't even realize there was a separate spot for Disneyland. I don't know how to remove the post but maybe a moderator can.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom