News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

bUU

Basically yes, otherwise you’d get the same exact search results from google and bing. Basically search engines are just trying to decide which information appears to be the most accurate based on their algorithm.
It goes a bit deeper than that: The kind of information that PP wants is information that is withheld. The expectation that they should be given withheld information doesn't really have merit.

Unplugged

Correct. From the original Disney Parks Blog article about the Skyliner...

"And select gondolas will have iconic Disney characters incorporated into their exterior design"

Oh goodie. So we can look forward to people who attempt (until CMs intervene) to hold up the line to get a gondola with little Mia's favorite character. (You know it will happen as it does with everything else in the parks.)

donaldtoo

Please stop.

Jokes about the "heat issue" of the gondola stopped being funny about 500 pages ago.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Oh goodie. So we can look forward to people who attempt (until CMs intervene) to hold up the line to get a gondola with little Mia's favorite character. (You know it will happen as it does with everything else in the parks.)
1. I doubt that will happen.

2. Even if it did, how exactly would it hold up the line? Guests waiting for the front row on Splash Mountain don't hold up the line, they just slide over and let the next people past.

danv3

No idea if this has been answered somewhere in this thread...

Are they expanding the international gateway? Its current security and touch point setup seems woefully inadequate for four additional resorts’ worth of guests.

Cmdr_Crimson

I can't pinpoint a post about it. So, if your taking the gondola to Epcot I'm sure you have to switch at CB To get to it but, what happens when you get to the DRR section do you get off again or Stay on? This confused me...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom