News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

Aries1975

I finally had the opportunity to ride the skyliner last week (1/23). Although the kids (11, 14 & 17) made quite the joke to see how fast we could load and unload the vehicle, our party of 8 (including 2 pooh sized adults) had no trouble boarding within the allotted time. Four to a side seating was comfortable.

After all of the talk about how hot these would be in the summer. It was quite cool on a January evening.

begood524

So I was watching a livestream of the Skyliner, and it appears that they've brought back the "old" narrations for it, the ones where the jingle plays before every single announcement; when I visited in January 2020 and 2021, the jingle only played at the very start of the trip and that was it, there were also some changes in the dialogue on each of the routes from the original. Does anyone know why they reverted it back? I kinda liked it better when the jingles weren't so constant.

Phil12

Last edited:

Squishy

1619134788609.png

Clamman73

Maybe the one that was supposed to come off the mainline to supplement the one adding on from wheelchair spur didn’t for some reason?

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
I think this picture and it’s captions explain what happened pretty well. A car got stuck on the handicap spur. For whatever reason, another car went to the handicap spur and smashed glass.
1619139378858.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom