News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

ImperfectPixie

Double wide or double length? Also thinking of my question can you even have a double wide in the parks with the new width rules?
That's a good question. Do they even make double-wide strollers anymore? All the double-strollers I've seen (at least since my boys outgrew them about 3 years ago) are long, not wide.

EDIT: With the exception of those hard plastic ones Disney uses in the parks.

natatomic

That's a good question. Do they even make double-wide strollers anymore? All the double-strollers I've seen (at least since my boys outgrew them about 3 years ago) are long, not wide.

Doublewides still exist and I see far more of those than double-length ones.
Double wide or double length? Also thinking of my question can you even have a double wide in the parks with the new width rules?

And yes, about 98% of double wide strollers still fit within the new guidelines. The new rules are actually incredibly generous even still. I think the main focus was to weed out the wagons, but I’ve still seen a handful of those just with the red wheelchair tag slapped on. So now not only are those still getting in, people get to bring them into the lines with them too. 🙄 But I digress...

ImperfectPixie

Doublewides still exist and I see far more of those than double-length ones.

And yes, about 98% of double wide strollers still fit within the new guidelines. The new rules are actually incredibly generous even still. I think the main focus was to weed out the wagons, but I’ve still seen a handful of those just with the red wheelchair tag slapped on. So now not only are those still getting in, people get to bring them into the lines with them too. 🙄 But I digress...
Yup. Someone gamed the system and posted it on the KEENZ Facebook page...the whole thing is just another example of people abusing ADA laws because they want something to be their way.

utterlunacy

Those running strollers you see everywhere are double wide. I believe those are the most popular ones rented by Kingdom strollers as well

rowrbazzle

Interesting, when I boarded at CBR to ride to Epcot Monday evening, the CM let a family on with a double stroller unfolded. Perhaps it is size dependent.

I hope you don't have to fold them. One of the best things about the monorail is that we can drive our stroller on and off without having to fold it. This is especially wonderful when the kids are asleep or just tired. One of the appeals of the gondolas for me was that it would allow for the same convenience.

NormC

I hope you don't have to fold them. One of the best things about the monorail is that we can drive our stroller on and off without having to fold it. This is especially wonderful when the kids are asleep or just tired. One of the appeals of the gondolas for me was that it would allow for the same convenience.
If your stroller meets the current Disney size restrictions it will fit on the gondolas without folding. That was one of the reasons for the new restrictions.

MikeWhitis

The cabins I rode in on Monday were covered in fingerprints. It was kind of a bummer that they were already looking kind of grimy by day 2.
Last night, saw a cm at CBr cleaning the glass as the cabins rolled through. Just a quick hit with a swifter like attachment on a pole, but was wondering if that was to address this.

begood524

Just curious, to anyone who has stayed at one of the resorts with Skyliner service, do you think that it is worth having to pay a little more to have access to it? Is it actually very convenient/useful or is it more of just a joyride? I'm debating on whether or not to shell out the extra money to stay at Pop Century over the All-Stars and the Skyliner is the biggest reason that I would pay extra

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom